Hamer (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Come on man
Election 2020 Hello GIF by Joe Biden

Skyblue_CP

This will hit the support and team hard for a little while now. Unfortunately due to the timing of this, if we go a goal down tomorrow it has the potential to get hostile in there.

Evo1883

I remember several years ago Sheffield united fans saying on social media they'd never play us again when we went to league 2 after crying about our protests , let's be honest , none of us actually wish gus all the best at that wank hole and hope they come back down .. but nothing would please me more than to pass them .. so I really hope Robins gets the next couple of signings right .. its twice these dicks have taken our best midfielder

skyblueelephant76

This will hit the support and team hard for a little while now. Unfortunately due to the timing of this, if we go a goal down tomorrow it has the potential to get hostile in there.
It would go that way even if he was playing. More season ticket holders means more people with unrealistic expectations

higgs

Pleasure to watch him in the sky blue pity we couldn't of got one more season but the year contract was the killer. He deserves to play in the premier league just a shame we couldn't do it together

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

It would go that way even if he was playing. More season ticket holders means more people with unrealistic expectations
I don’t think it will. Not the players’ fault that the star man has gone on the eve of the first home game when he had all summer to move on. The way he’s gone about it is to be honest not ideal.

Do feel for MR in amongst all this, already having a few people talk about ‘how long will he last if we underperform’.

Johnnythespider

I don’t think it will. Not the players’ fault that the star man has gone on the eve of the first home game when he had all summer to move on. The way he’s gone about it is to be honest not ideal.

Do feel for MR in amongst all this, already having a few people talk about ‘how long will he last if we underperform’.
That will be down to King, it's a different club without sisu being happy to muddle through, Robins of course could make the decision himself if there's too much grief thrown his way.

Brighton Sky Blue

That will be down to King, it's a different club without sisu being happy to muddle through, Robins of course could make the decision himself if there's too much grief thrown his way.
I think King will be firmly behind him. Nobody’s fault really how this one turned out but the money now needs reinvesting pronto which I am sure it will be.

Fans however are going to need to accept another slow start, this time out of the club’s control.

Users who are viewing this thread