Hamer (3 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

Busted out Big Gs spreadsheet looking for something but couldn't find it. Found this beauty though...

robbiethemole

For all this gossip about Gus going……… what sensible/affordable players are available? Not could be/maybe but actual replacement options?
Any names or ideas

rob9872

For all this gossip about Gus going……… what sensible/affordable players are available? Not could be/maybe but actual replacement options?
Any names or ideas
Nope. Bymut then I'd not heard of Gus before he came or most of this year's recruitment either. I'm confident the scouting team will have options but they won't be immediately as good.

SleepyGinger

Any names or ideas
I’d like to think we would be ready to pull the trigger on 1 or 2 signings as soon as (if) we accept a bid for Gus.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You should try engaging with a few so you can get a better perspective of reality
Downton Abbey Yes GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

AFCCOVENTRY

Any names or ideas

Why do they need affordable replacement. We’ve shown with Wright we can spend big. Say we got £10m for Gus, spend £5m on marquee replacement.

shmmeee

£15m £5m on a replacement, £1-2m on a backup, £3M on a CB, save the rest, loan in a striker.

Skybluedownunder

Think he’s on the radar of a few PL clubs.

More than likely but I thought it was Scott Wharton who was on the PL clubs radar which seemed odd to everyone as Adam is clearly younger and more talented but I thought there was a bit of PL interest in Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaryJones

Still prefer to keep Gus for the season.
Doesn’t look likely though as this Sheff Utd rumour might be a credible move and would make sense for him and his Premier League ambitions (Leeds Utd never on for Gus IMO)

GaryJones

Having said that Sheff Utd probably coming straight back down!

wingy

Still prefer to keep Gus for the season.
Doesn’t look likely though as this Sheff Utd rumour might be a credible move and would make sense for him and his Premier League ambitions (Leeds Utd never on for Gus IMO)
They've just signed someone, don't if it's a midfielder or not.

SHUNT31

More than likely but I thought it was Scott Wharton who was on the PL clubs radar which seemed odd to everyone as Adam is clearly younger and more talented but I thought there was a bit of PL interest in Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apologies, getting them mixed up! I was talking about Adam, really talented young player.

Users who are viewing this thread