Happy Birthday Joy (1 Viewer)

John_Silletts_Nose

She is 52 today.

Maybe we should give her a day off all criticism and instead focus on SISU co-founder, Dermot Coleman.

Joy Present.JPG

pusbccfc

Happy Birthday Mrs S.

bigfatronssba

Happy Birthday you cold hearted cow.

ccfcway

Happy Birthday

Lets hope the Old Man takes you to someone you havent been before

The Ricoh maybe ?

Nick

Administrator
To be fair, she is probably on a yacht somewhere drinking bubbly that costs more than what most of us earn in a week. I don't think she will be on here getting upset about people making swear words out of her name.

ajsccfc

That picture hardly proves it considering it says 'is this her maybe?'

It'd need to be corroborated by someone who actually knows what she looks like.

olderskyblue

To be fair, she is probably on a yacht somewhere drinking bubbly that costs more than what most of us earn in a week. I don't think she will be on here getting upset about people making swear words out of her name.

I'm beginning to worry about you Nick.....

AndreasB

I think you will find that would be Ann Lucas

bigfatronssba

I think you will find that would be Ann Lucas

What are you talking about?

She is a councillor, not a hedge fund owner.

The only thing she ever sips is half a lager in the old shepherd.

CJ_covblaze

She is 52 today.

Maybe we should give her a day off all criticism and instead focus on SISU co-founder, Dermot Coleman.

View attachment 3001

No point tbh. He fell out with Joy a while back and doesn't have a lot to do with her any more. In fact he was never involved with the club. Wrong side of SISU. Retains a shareholding still though.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Many happy returns....
Well one actually.... To Coventry.

The only return of Seppala that I want to see is a quick return to America with her tail between her legs.

I wish the same...and hope against hope for that outcome....alas think we might have to endure them a while longer yet... I could do so at the Ricoh.. despise them as I do...forgive them as I never will... but not in Northampton... return 'em home Joy.
:blue:

skybluetony176

if she is on a yacht, is mean to wish her a Robert Maxwell? or that the yacht goes down, she survives and spends the next 10 years floating around in a dinghy surviving only by drinking her own urine and eating raw fish? or that she gets kidnaped by Somali pirates and held for ransom only for her hedge fund buddies/investors decide she a bad investment so don't cough up forcing her into slave labour for the rest of her natural life?

someone else have a go.

ohitsaidwalker king power

if she is on a yacht, is mean to wish her a Robert Maxwell? or that the yacht goes down, she survives and spends the next 10 years floating around in a dinghy surviving only by drinking her own urine and eating raw fish? or that she gets kidnaped by Somali pirates and held for ransom only for her hedge fund buddies/investors decide she a bad investment so don't cough up forcing her into slave labour for the rest of her natural life?

someone else have a go.

what have pirates ever done to you?...;)

Grendel

i was going to send her some humble pie,
but, from an insider, i was told she'd only accept it on her own terms

Does the CAPS Lock function not work on your computer?

SkyBlueSid

The only return of Seppala that I want to see is a quick return to America with her tail between her legs.

She would need to sell her house in Kensington then. Current market value is around £10 million, give or take the odd quarter million. Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread