Harry Kane awarded goal (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It's embarrassing that he tried to take a goal off his team mate, he clearly didnt touch it either.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Its a pity that clip doesn't show the final camera angle fully. When I saw it before, the ball didn't seem to touch his head. If he did touch it then it seems to have been his upper arm .............. so isn't that handball and it should have been disallowed?

I wouldn't be best pleased with Kane or the club if I was Eriksen

All seems a bit desperate ................ and he is still 4 short of Salah

Some of these reactions are amusing
Premier League: Tottenham goal at Stoke awarded to Harry Kane

Otis

He is claiming it brushed his shoulder.

He seems an honest enough guy and people have said he wouldn't claim it unless he honestly believed he had touched it, but there is nothing on the clip to suggest he did.

I see Gateshead FC promptly tweeted and claimed Harry Kane had also scored for them too then.

Sky_Blue_Daz

He’s tried to claim Reuben Naves goal from last night too

Sky_Blue_Daz

That was goal of the season for me!

Reminded me of Gary Mcallisters for us v Derby (3-0 win I think, may have been on tv) in front of the west end, 2002 ish.
Yes it was a great strike, to be fair I thought Gary MCs was better as I see to remember it was straight on the volley

Otis

Because when he first kicks the ball, right at the start of the video he isn’t offside

Ah! So it's from when he kicks the ball! I just thought it was from wherever we stop the footage on the tape.

giphy.gif

SlowerThanPlatt

There was a bit in the Mirror the other day saying that Kane and his family are furious and see the jokes being made at him as bullying. The FA twitter page posted something about him being in Smalling’s pocket before deleting it and apologising to both clubs then at the PFA awards the players union chairman said “Harry Kane is so profilic that he is able to score with the touching the ball”. Fans going after him is part and parcel of football I think but it’s strange the FA are getting involved it when we have a World Cup coming up and he’s by far our best player

What does everyone think? Should leading figures really be getting involved and risk upsetting our best player?

Nick

Administrator
Not sure about the Fa getting in on it, but not sure what he expects ? Also, wasnt it the FA who awarded him it?

Users who are viewing this thread