Has anyone bought one of these replica tops? (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

I forgot to look at the shirt as I was hovering over the team photo......Its the first team I really remember.....and what a team by the way!!!

I should imaging the shirt is shit quality to be honest mate.....but the retro shirts the club used to sell were also shit...so in that respect, it'll probably look "genuine"....

This was my first kit as a kid...the egg timer kit

....my granddad got it for me & I wore it 24/7 for a full week apparently....just point blank refused to take it off....

Marty

They sell them in the club shop. With the admiral logo on.

Sky Blue Dal

I forgot to look at the shirt as I was hovering over the team photo......Its the first team I really remember.....and what a team by the way!!!

I should imaging the shirt is shit quality to be honest mate.....but the retro shirts the club used to sell were also shit...so in that respect, it'll probably look "genuine"....

This was my first kit as a kid...the egg timer kit

....my granddad got it for me & I wore it 24/7 for a full week apparently....just point blank refused to take it off....

Like this one :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-A...e_Football_FootballShirts&hash=item3f3c588a25

Sba180

Dont buy it , it looks crap without the admiral makers logo and just looks cheap

On both

Rubbish, the ones on sale in the shop look absolutely terrible, can tell they are cheaply made with stuck on or sewn on tramlines and admiral badge. Bought a brown one and green and black one a few years ago and it look far better

Users who are viewing this thread