Has anyone changed their mind? (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Too early yet. I always say wait until the season starts and judge how competitive the squad is. Early signs this year are really encouraging though. I was certainly a lot more nervous last year.

As it happens I have set up my own team and will be playing myself on Saturday's anyway, so I don't really have a choice in changing my mind. I would be open to it if that hadn't happened though.

what teams this? renford rejects?

and can i play? lol

CJ_covblaze

Just gone on the ticket portal to have a look if there's any info away tickets yet and came across this. Might be hard to buy on a matchday if this is right!

IMG_2576.PNG

CJ_covblaze

Looks like they just haven't added individual games yet?

Guessing as the ST prices are there it's where the ST are being sold. Bit odd.

ajsccfc

League Two fever! Coventry City tickets sell out? 10 reasons why all is not as it seems that you MUST read before bed

Reactions: vow

luwalla

With all the activity on the field for now, and what seems to be good work by Robins and co, has anyone had a change of heart about buying a season ticket!

PUSB
yes i did... at the end of last season i said if all they did was sell our decent players / let their contracts expire to save wages & try to survive of loans and academy lads then i wouldn't get season tickets. I honestly believed they would do that & was all set to abstain, but im glad to say that after some decent & substantial early activity on the transfer front i have now brought ST...

im happy it turned out that way to be honest, as its quality & enjoyable time that we get as a family every other Saturday. About the only thing we do that we all agree on.!! Yeah we could find something else im sure but not really the point & i dont want my kids falling away as supporters of the club because i started taking them to do something else

CJ_covblaze

Yeah is it not obvious that no games are on sale yet? Still, wait for the telegraph to pick this up and spin it.

As I said it's the ST sales page.

CJ_covblaze

St are on sale, but off sale tomorrow for the day.

Individual games not added yet I don't think?

Why's that? Guessing it's site maintenance.

CJ_covblaze

No it's to process all the orders.

You'd think someone like Ticketmaster could do that without shutting it down for the day.

Nick

Administrator
You'd think someone like Ticketmaster could do that without shutting it down for the day.

It isn't Ticketmaster, it's CCFC sending out all of the tickets so far and organising the orders. Then after tomorrow everybody has a new card.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

No will get a package deal.
more away games to grounds I haven't been to or haven't been for a while.
PUSB
kids could get me a half season ticket at Xmas if the buzz comes back.
L.A.S.T , you might struggle to get tickets for away games , some grounds have limited away fans !!!

Remember season tickets have PRIORITY !!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

In the past, match packages have still given you priority before public I "think"?
That's OK , but if away fans are limited WHO gets priority ?

Full season ticket holder's and then match packages ?

Or is it first Come first served ?

Nick

Administrator
That's OK , but if away fans are limited WHO gets priority ?

Full season ticket holder's and then match packages ?

Or is it first Come first served ?

I think it was season ticket holders, then memberships like match packages, then public.

May be different this year though.

jjglory

No, finding myself loosing interest in the whole mess.
Not a chance of me getting a ST.
As for away games, very few grounds this season will be full so cannot see many issues paying on the gate.
Will not buy away tickets from club either.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
not changed my mind, wont be getting ST but nothing to do with NOPM. Just doesnt fit with what i can commit to. So will be pay on the day

But am encouraged by what has gone on this pre season so far

Liquid Gold

I wavered all over the place this year. Relegation to League two was so disheartening and last season was so shit I barely used my card. Wembley was amazing though. Then the price thing came out and I thought screw that but £30 a month really is not much.

In the end I saw Robins actually trying to build a decent squad and as season tickets are a massive contributor to our revenue I felt like I should put my hand in my pocket, get the ticket, hope for a successful season.

Cranfield Sky Blue

I wavered all over the place this year. Relegation to League two was so disheartening and last season was so shit I barely used my card. Wembley was amazing though. Then the price thing came out and I thought screw that but £30 a month really is not much.

In the end I saw Robins actually trying to build a decent squad and as season tickets are a massive contributor to our revenue I felt like I should put my hand in my pocket, get the ticket, hope for a successful season.

Pretty much sums up my internal turmoil! Just wondered if I was alone!

covcity4life

Yes , I was going to do between 7 - 10 home games . i've seen enough already to spend my 1k on a nice holiday in the canaries , in our winter time . will do a few away games but , that's it . oh and save a £100 on those crap new shirts too .

what everyone on this forum wants to do to you
giphy.gif

ajsccfc

No, finding myself loosing interest in the whole mess.
Not a chance of me getting a ST.
As for away games, very few grounds this season will be full so cannot see many issues paying on the gate.
Will not buy away tickets from club either.
This is unfortunate to hear, you're normally so chipper and upbeat and this is most unlike you

Users who are viewing this thread