Has anyone took on the task of managing CCFC on FM2012? (1 Viewer)

Cov 4 Prem

Just wondering if anyone has took on the mountainous task and see how you can do in AT's footsteps under SISU's budget...

I have been given a whopping budget of 30k for the whole season and 50k if I want to challenge for the championship!

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Sutty

I took over mid-way through the second season after Dave Jones had been sacked, with City marooned in 14th in the League 1 table.

It was the last game of the season, we were 7th, two points behind Preston in 6th. They lost at Walsall and we beat Bristol Rovers. Colchester and then Huddersfield were confidently dispatched in the play-offs and we returned to the Championship at the first time of asking. :pimp:

So don't worry everyone, it's going to be fine! :D

torchomatic

Meanwhile, in the real world...

skyblue_rich

On mine I sold, mcsheffrey, wood, Ireland,Eastwood and cranie for around 2.5mil. Given 1 mil to spend on players, got Jordan, Beattie, carter and loovens, frimpong, Mackie, dobbie and an arsenal japenese winger on loan. So far 9 points in front after 20 games. Unbeaten this season with 48 points from 20. Prem here we come!

poet

How many times did you have to turn the computer on and off during the play-offs? ;)

I took over mid-way through the second season after Dave Jones had been sacked, with City marooned in 14th in the League 1 table.

It was the last game of the season, we were 7th, two points behind Preston in 6th. They lost at Walsall and we beat Bristol Rovers. Colchester and then Huddersfield were confidently dispatched in the play-offs and we returned to the Championship at the first time of asking. :pimp:

So don't worry everyone, it's going to be fine! :D

Macca

Just wondering if anyone has took on the mountainous task and see how you can do in AT's footsteps under SISU's budget...

I have been given a whopping budget of 30k for the whole season and 50k if I want to challenge for the championship!

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

nah I've been out with my girlfriend :D

Danny

Me too, what night did you go? :whistle::D

I'm 30 games into the season 10th place 1 point off 4th its that tight.
Done double over fester, signed jamie ness on loan and a lb from tranmere can't remember his name off the top of my head but he's meant to get quality my transfer budget was 30k
Sold eastwood but that was it as I got hit with injuries

ajsccfc

I finished 10th in my first season, was on course for automatic/playoffs before dropping to 11th in the second season, then didn't win a single game and got sacked in October third season.

Starting well and falling drastically - Coventry City should register that as a trademark.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I started on the demo and have continued now the games out. Im 2nd in the league, Forest top on GD. Had to sell Juke for £3m (£2m upfront, rest in clauses) to get a transfer budget. Otherwise i too for £30k to spend (pretty realstic :) ). I signed Davies who is a CB from Stoke who gets a few goals, and a Striker called Higginbotham from Falkirk. Between him, McDonald and even Mr Eastwood, ive scored a fair amount of goals (3rd highest scorers in the league I think).

Did get knocked out of the Carling Cup in the 1st round tho (another realistic feature)

ajsccfc

Me too, 1-0 at home to Wycombe after having to play at least 7/11 players from the U18s. Lewis Rankin may become my first-choice left back by default at this stage.

Danny

cody mcdonald is a goal machine for me scored 22 goals in league and im only in february just play him as a poacher
got amdy faye on a free transfer too but rarely play him because unlike yesterday clingan plays really well on it
theres a striker who plays quality in the wolves reserves starts off on loan at hibernian think his name is maguire im getting him at end of season

Users who are viewing this thread