Has Joy Met her Match (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

With the announcement today that CCC now has a new leader in Anne Lucus a Sky Blue Supporter since 1962 Things will hopefully now come to a head.
We now have 2 women who do not like to be messed with my money is on Anne.

Come on Queen Anne:)

SkyBlueScottie

Why will the fact that Ann Lucas is now council leader bring things to a head? She may have totally different thoughts on the whole saga and may direct ACL to reopen negotiations with Sisu.

Lord_Nampil

I think the change in leader could be a good thing, fresh faces could see the situation in a different light! Maybe re jigging the ACL board ?

@richh87

The only way I want the situation to change is for SISU to f*** off. I don't want ACL to negotiate with them.

BrisbaneBronco

Personally i would like to see if the 2 women could work something out, because the men have acted like silly schoolboys.

letsallsingtogether

Personally i would like to see if the 2 women could work something out, because the men have acted like silly schoolboys.

Yes you have 2 strong willed women who both know what they want joy to wreck ccfc and Ann to save it should be a good dog fight......
Come on Ann:blue:

James Smith

When I first saw the title I thought maybe she'd been internet dating.:eek:

Waldorf

You forget that what Mutton was articulating was the Council's position, agreed unanimously. Ann Lucas is hardly likely to say anything different.

wingy

You forget that what Mutton was articulating was the Council's position, agreed unanimously. Ann Lucas is hardly likely to say anything different.

In many ways this is true ,he was however a loose canon who gave personal views in the media which were naive and open to scrutiny .A little self restraint is required in the public arena or it can go against you.

Waldorf

In many ways this is true ,he was however a loose canon who gave personal views in the media which were naive and open to scrutiny .A little self restraint is required in the public arena or it can go against you.

Wow! "A loose canon". When did he take holy orders?

shy_tall_knight

Mutton - the ex milkman, Lucas a former junior employee at BT v the private equity boys, I know who my money would be on.

SISU can't run a football club but they are now sailing close to the wind with court cases etc.. lawyers and this is where they operate best. As much as I would like them disappear they won't without a fight and they l love a fight

wingy

That is true in their normal sphere of operation ,but they have a different dynamic to deal with here ,Customers,oh hang on we're just insignificant bystanders.:thinking about:

georgehudson

& thus, well overdue for the weight of justice to prevail,
10 days to go for the Administrator to present his case,
will sisu be qualified as fit & proper owners ?
will we ever see an accurate breakdown of the mystical £60m ?
& can we actually have a football team to support ?
still, we are only in a minority, because our esteemed media think otherwise ?

Users who are viewing this thread