Hate SISU (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Could find a way around NOPM, you could do the prediction league and win it and then I will buy you one as a prize at the end of the season??

TurkeyTrot

Could find a way around NOPM, you could do the prediction league and win it and then I will buy you one as a prize at the end of the season??

With my predictions I've more chance of winning the lottery! But I will certainly join the prediction league :)

Nick

Administrator
You could make it NOPM by going into the club shop with the money in pennies and by the time the staff have counted it any profit would have gone on wages? (As long as you have a while to spare?)

Nick

Administrator
That shirt is actually quite nice.

I still feel that something like that or even a scarf would be a good idea, people can go into Sixfields with a scarf to show they aren't happy without having to shout and scream if that isn't their bag. (sort of like the Man Utd idea).

TurkeyTrot

That shirt is actually quite nice.

I still feel that something like that or even a scarf would be a good idea, people can go into Sixfields with a scarf to show they aren't happy without having to shout and scream if that isn't their bag. (sort of like the Man Utd idea).

Football shirts can be quiet expensive to produce but the scarf idea sounds like a good one!

mrtrench

I used to wear a club shirt whilst playing 5-a-side, however since I stopped I have no further need for one. I just couldn't wear a replica shirt for just normal leisure wear. I don't want to advertise myself to anyone else - it's not their business and they probably don't want me foisting it on them anyways.

Nick

Administrator
Agreed Nick, and they can still be used once all this crap is all over. That's just because I'm tight :)

Exactly, the scarf would be the statement. No need to sing a song, no need to get angry, no need to swear. Just wear a scarf!

TurkeyTrot

Exactly, the scarf would be the statement. No need to sing a song, no need to get angry, no need to swear. Just wear a scarf!

Found a company on the net that make the ones similar to the ones they gave away to season ticket holders a few seasons ago. Maybe something like that but with a red and green thread running through it too.
Not sure how a local company could add to the scarf unless a slogan etc was being printed or embroider on it

shmmeee

You could make it NOPM by going into the club shop with the money in pennies and by the time the staff have counted it any profit would have gone on wages? (As long as you have a while to spare?)

I like it: NOP - Now Only Pennies.

mark82

Cardiff Trust have produced an alternative shirt http://www.ccfctrust.org/?p=3765 - maybe an idea for Sky Blue Trust? Cardiff Trust website also points out people can buy blue seat covers if they don't want to sit on the new red seats but makes clear they don't endorse the idea?! http://www.ccfctrust.org/?p=3774

Quite like the shirt idea (and Nicks scarf idea).

Would also like it if we could all start working together rather than bickering constantly regardless of our individual views. We all want the same thing at the end of the day.

ccfc92

I was thinking earlier, those that do go to sixfields, could they all wear the yellow away top or new away top? No home tops?

Last edited:

WestEndAgro

Wow the Cardif shirt looks excellent, I would imagine they will outsell the red official version by 20/1 .

skybluebeduff

If someone buys but then sells one on Ebay, then they were the original buyer, therefor NOPM shouldn't count for the person who's buying it on Ebay.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread