Help (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

I am asking for help from fellow Supporters to aid in a spare ticket for tuesdat night. Ive had a season ticket for 18 years now in both the West Terrace and Singers Corner. Now before i get lynched hear me out..... I cannot go to Wembley as i will be in Police Training on the weekend of April 5th therefore i dodnt buy a ticket for the Crewe game as this way round it allows someone else the opportunity of going to Wembley. I an mearly asking for someone to provide there spare ticket but can have the stub back...all i want is to be there on tuesday to help cheer on the boys. Hope you guys understand and possible can help #PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

Good luck getting a ticket but didn't you think you could buy a ticket for the Crewe game an then give away your stub afterwards to someone who wants to go to wembley?

Covstu

How strange, surely you would just go and watch the game anyway even if you could get to Wembley!!?? Anyway I have three and using them all, looking forward to it!!!

ccfcrob

Good luck getting a ticket but didn't you think you could buy a ticket for the Crewe game an then give away your stub afterwards to someone who wants to go to wembley?

Didnt think about that until it was too late tbf just thought on the off chance that people are doing the opposite to what i am ie bought a ticket but arent going that i could use that

Covstu

Didnt think about that until it was too late tbf just thought on the off chance that people are doing the opposite to what i am ie bought a ticket but arent going that i could use that

to be fair a few people have said just that but I doubt they live in cov.

Users who are viewing this thread