Hereford United (1 Viewer)

duffer

And but for our owners, that coul've been us!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. It would appear that at Hereford they've been unlucky enough to fall in with an owner from a long way away, who seemingly had little interest in the well-being of the club, but seemed to be quite keen on picking up the stadium. The theory around those parts is that he had the likely intention of redeveloping the ground and making a tidy profit for himself rather than the club.

I'm so glad we haven't got owners like that. Oh.

RFC

Indeed. It would appear that at Hereford they've been unlucky enough to fall in with an owner from a long way away, who seemingly had little interest in the well-being of the club, but seemed to be quite keen on picking up the stadium. The theory around those parts is that he had the likely intention of redeveloping the ground and making a tidy profit for himself rather than the club.

Times have changed (not for the better I might add) and our situation is by no means unique and if you look up and down the country, the majority of clubs are suffering one way or another but sometimes better the devil you know!

RoboCCFC90

In fairness when Sisu took over there weren't a great list of candidates other than Sisu? They saved our Club from Administration which at the time many were grateful, let's be honest though who knows what would of transpired without them..

bringbackrattles

What's happened to Hereford just shows what can happen when your owners couldn't run a corner shop let alone a football club.We're not that safe ourselves are we with the morons we're lumbered with in charge !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread