Hey lads, bit of help regarding buying a Coventry shirt. (1 Viewer)

ScottishSkyBlue

Was looking to buy a home shirt online, however it's saying limited stock and only in large. Being a husky fella myself, I need XL. Anyone know when more stock usually is in by or another place to buy a shirt?

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

the shop are not getting anymore in although im led to believe the van at sixfields still has shirts in it so you could try breaking into that thing

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

you could always give waggott a call tell him your rivaldo and worth signing on loan from wherever you work atm he seems the gullible type he just signed proschwitz. been here onloan does seem to be the only way to get a shirt lol

dongonzalos

Was looking to buy a home shirt online, however it's saying limited stock and only in large. Being a husky fella myself, I need XL. Anyone know when more stock usually is in by or another place to buy a shirt?

Can't be true we need every penny from all revenues other than tickets. If you want to buy something from the club which boosts income and revenue streams in the current situation the club would move heaven and earth to get the stock.

How did Wasps, CET, SBT, CCC, AEH. Bryan Richardson. GH, Joe Elliot and Bob Ainsworth cause this?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Can't be true we need every penny from all revenues other than tickets. If you want to buy something from the club which boosts income and revenue streams in the current situation the club would move heaven and earth to get the stock.

How did Wasps, CET, SBT, CCC, AEH. Bryan Richardson. GH, Joe Elliot and Bib Ainsworth cause this?

Think your sarcasm is a bit misplaced, pretty much everybody bar RFC has said how shocking it is about the stock etc.

Danceswithhorses

Think your sarcasm is a bit misplaced, pretty much everybody bar RFC has said how shocking it is about the stock etc.
Maybe some things are worth repeating.
SISU are a company that bangs on relentlessly about the importance of revenue streams, but can't even handle the fairly simple task of buying stock to sell in the club shop.

dongonzalos

Apart from the club. How can you seriously stand there repeating the mantra over and over that everything you have done has been to get access to extra revenue streams. Yet time and time again fans are trying to buy stock that you have not supplied. It completely and utterly makes a mockery of the whole stance.

Skyblueweeman

How did Wasps, CET, SBT, CCC, AEH. Bryan Richardson. GH, Joe Elliot and Bib Ainsworth cause this?

I've highlighted the catalyst to help you out.

ScottishSkyBlue

Was looking at away tops instead, however again limited sizes. XXL is the smallest. I would imagine that would be to big, are the shirts made small?

Anyway to contact the store branch or anything to see if they would be bringing in more stock?

chiefdave

Was looking at away tops instead, however again limited sizes. XXL is the smallest. I would imagine that would be to big, are the shirts made small?

Anyway to contact the store branch or anything to see if they would be bringing in more stock?

The shirts are generally quite a tight fit, they seem to forget fans aren't in the same condition as they players! XXL would probably be similar to XL in a regular shop purchased t-shirt.

Zero chance of them getting more in now, the stock levels have been like this for months and we're due a new kit next season.

Users who are viewing this thread