Hey otis.... (1 Viewer)

derbyskyblue

your married to a russian arnt you and your good lady has family in the motherland, so whats putin and these pesky russkis upto ???

Otis

your married to a russian arnt you and your good lady has family in the motherland, so whats putin and these pesky russkis upto ???
Absolutely wonderful things to my missus's eyes. She thinks Putin is a lovely, caring, honest leader with great strength and character.

Unbelievably still, after her dismissing Trump as a joke, now Putin has said some 'warm' things about Trump she suddenly doesn't think Trump is so bad at all and might well make for a great president.

Nick

Administrator
Absolutely wonderful things to my missus's eyes. She thinks Putin is a lovely, caring, honest leader with great strength and character.

Unbelievably still, after her dismissing Trump as a joke, now Putin has said some 'warm' things about Trump she suddenly doesn't think Trump is so bad at all and might well make for a great president.
trump_putin_horse-620x412.jpg

Sick Boy

Are you married to Nigel Farage?

trevelfarandwide

If Trump gets in, he'll start bugling the war trumpets and bomb the shit out of Russia. Unless Putin pre-empts this and tries to fulfill the whole 'Biblical King of the North' thing and wipes America off the map...

...*secretly rubs hands at the latter prospect*...:)

Otis

If Trump gets in, he'll start bugling the war trumpets and bomb the shit out of Russia. Unless Putin pre-empts this and tries to fulfill the whole 'Biblical King of the North' thing and wipes America off the map...

...*secretly rubs hands at the latter prospect*...:)
To be honest, I don't think that half of what he has declared he'll do will
get off the ground and he will be blocked in the senate.

The wall thing is just ridiculous. How is he going to MAKE Mexico pay for it? They have clearly said they won't pay and if he tries to punish them with trade sanctions that will hurt the US because they do so much business with Mexico.

I think he is all thump the table and bluster and I reckon now that he may well mellow his tone considerably once he gets in.

We certainly don't need the campaigning style of Trump to become a reality.

Last edited:

trevelfarandwide

To be honest, I don't have of what he has declared he'll do will
get off the ground and he will be blocked in the senate.

The wall thing is just ridiculous. How is he going to MAKE Mexico pay for it? They have clearly said they won't pay and if he tries to punish them with trade sanctions that will hurt the US because they do so much business with Mexico.

I think he is all thump the table and bluster and I reckon now that he may well mellow his tone considerably once he gets in.

We certainly don't need the campaigning style of Trump to become a reality.

Indeed, he's as ridiculous as that 30 year old comb-over on his head. To be honest, I believe his administration would be one of absolute detritus; true, he may mellow, however the analysis of his speeches indicate an underlying 'leaning' to hardline policies and a further green light for the police state effect to gather momentum.

If Hillary gets in, the world will REALLY be fucked. No question about it. Her and her dodgy husband should be nowhere near such a prominent position ever again.

Otis

Indeed, he's as ridiculous as that 30 year old comb-over on his head. To be honest, I believe his administration would be one of absolute detritus; true, he may mellow, however the analysis of his speeches indicate an underlying 'leaning' to hardline policies and a further green light for the police state effect to gather momentum.

If Hillary gets in, the world will REALLY be fucked. No question about it. Her and her dodgy husband should be nowhere near such a prominent position ever again.
And therefore it should be declared a dead beat and the presidency given to Morgan Freeman, who is a very nice man.

trevelfarandwide

And therefore it should be declared a dead beat and the presidency given to Morgan Freeman, who is a very nice man.
He is, bless him.

Or, interestingly, make Trump and Hillary sack race their way to the White House - both are guaranteed to get shagged out after a few hundred yards, thereby paving the way for Mr Freeman to take the helm whilst the two cretins are having palpitations.

Will Mr Freeman have Bruce Willis, Gerard Butler and Kiefer Sutherland on his Secret Service staff? Of course he will, duh.

Users who are viewing this thread