Highlights (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

Loving it!

stupot07

Sublime through ball by JOB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

MalcSB

If you download hola and install on chrome browser, it acts as some sort of vpn based in uk. Sky sports videos work on it as well as some other stuff. I live in France but was at the Ricoh today :D

shmmeee

Still think we could've done more for their goal. Looked like RCC thought it was going wide and that shouldn't happen.

What a ball from JOB though, he was inspired today at times.

stupot07

Still think we could've done more for their goal. Looked like RCC thought it was going wide and that shouldn't happen.

JOB has played some quality through balls this season, Armstrong vs Wigan, Armstrong vs Barnsley (?), Murphy last week, Murphy this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yea JOB was great, although in response to the Gillingham goal he was beaten way too easily for the goal

SkyBlue_Bear83

JOB has played some quality through balls this season, Armstrong vs Wigan, Armstrong vs Barnsley (?), Murphy last week, Murphy this week.

Yea the one against Barnsley was a sublime first time flick, his quality on the ball has come on a lot from last season. Dunno if Mowbray has just made him a better player or it is as a result of playing in a better team with runners to pass to.

shmmeee

Hola being flagged up by anti virus. You can't watch the highlights unless you're a sky broadband customer

It will, it's a proxy. It does sell your details, but that's about it IIRC.

I'm on Virgin and can watch it.

D

Deleted member 4439

Can only think that RCC was unsighted throughout, since it was a telegraph ball/shot by Dank (their best player, I thought). Otherwise, thought he let himself down on that one.

MalcSB

Hola being flagged up by anti virus. You can't watch the highlights unless you're a sky broadband customer
My Norton didn't pick it up as a virus, and I'm not a sky customer as I live in France but can get the highlights etc using it.

Nick

Administrator

didn't see it at the time but a great pass

Skyblue4u

Apologies, when Hola is installed from chrome store as an extension it works great. For some reason I've never been able to watch sky highlights even though I'm in the UK. Maybe they have a grudge against BT infinity?

Thanks for solving my issue watching sky highlights :)

hill83

Lots of good shoots and kicks and nice tackles. The ball went in our goal once but went in their goal four times. Good running and head kicks. 3 points. Nice

B-Ban-Boogie

Apologies, when Hola is installed from chrome store as an extension it works great. For some reason I've never been able to watch sky highlights even though I'm in the UK. Maybe they have a grudge against BT infinity?

Thanks for solving my issue watching sky highlights :)

Not just sky highlights.... now you can watch BBC and ITV iPlayers..
Great for England games and Match of the Day.. :D
(I just go into my extension settings and disable hola when not using it btw)

Edit: Just realized that was MalcSB who is in France.. :facepalm:

mechaishida

Gotta say, Big Ben dominated that defender to power the header home. Not impressed with their consolation goal, it was a wet fart of a shot.

Tidy hattrick from Murphy, the lad's on fire. PUSB.

Skyblue4u

Sorry have to add that hola keeps trying change my proxy settings in Adfender even though hola is switched off, very worrying so uninstalled

shmmeee

Sorry have to add that hola keeps trying change my proxy settings in Adfender even though hola is switched off, very worrying so uninstalled

It's definitely a bit dodgy. But if you wrap up tight and only use it if you have to I've had no issues. A bit like a Thai prostitute I imagine.

pipkin73

If you download hola and install on chrome browser, it acts as some sort of vpn based in uk. Sky sports videos work on it as well as some other stuff. I live in France but was at the Ricoh today :D

Brilliant, thank you as the quality of that is better than sky blue player and i can rewind, with skyblue player you can't.

H

Huckerby

If you're concerned about using hola then download zenmate that's what I use and its basically the same thing. Can choose what country you want to appear to be accessing from too I think

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

This weeks Eddie the Eagle moment: gills defender pulling his shorts up around his sandwiches after the fourth goal.

Users who are viewing this thread