Hoffman and Co. (3 Viewers)

ccfcway

Nick, I must say, in the past couple of months its not often I am agreeing with you but this is one of those times.

It really doesnt look that good.

deanocity3

I also saw Joe and hoff they didn't start any chants and as the fans only sang about fisher twice and started at the left hand side to where they were sitting.

Also saw and spoke to Micky gynn at half time what a nice bloke he was.
Micky Told me how proposed to his girlfriend live on bbc local radio when he played for Peterborough in 1982,and she turned him down by saying no way am I marrying you.:(
:)

letsallsingtogether

Micky Told me how proposed to his girlfriend live on bbc local radio when he played for Peterborough in 1982,and she turned him down by saying no way am I marrying you.:(
:)
He also said that there is going to be a really big game on at the Ricoh in December and that he thought we would also be back there this season. said he had been doing some work in Northampton for the FA?

Noggin

Because elliott brought them in.. would we want these people running the club?

thinking Tim Fisher is a wanker shows good judgement, honestly I would love some owners who actually say what they belive instead of hiding behind spin and political language.

Noggin

I

I don't think it proves you are a real fan for singing songs about people though, what would happen if Tim Fisher called Joe Elliott a wanker? There would be carnage.

I think you can be professional and a normal fan without starting off abusive songs about the owners (who they worked with and one brought in).

That is if it is true, but there is a video of eliot nearly creaming his pants singing sisu out...

I think I'd respect Fisher more for saying something he actually belives. He's clearly a smart bloke and so can't belive most of the nonsence he has spouted over the last 6 months.

Nick

Administrator
thinking Tim Fisher is a wanker shows good judgement, honestly I would love some owners who actually say what they belive instead of hiding behind spin and political language.

Ahh the same good judgement when they brought sisu in you mean?

Otis

Would you then be surprised if people you had to talk to about buying the club seemed somewhat less than co-operative?

Am surprised if they did indeed say what they supposedly said.

Did make me shake my head when I heard the accusation, but at the same time if they were there as fans then they are free to chant whatever they want. Would guess they were just joining in with the rest of fans rather than deliberately trying to draw attention upon themselves.

Noggin

Ahh the same good judgement when they brought sisu in you mean?

no, I have no idea if they would be good owners or not, quite possibly not though I'd prefer just about anyone to sisu.

but I thought the question you were asking is would you want someone running the club who would start songs about tim fisher being a wanker and that is the question I was answering with actually yes I think I would. I thought you were saying someone doing that is showing a trait we wouldn't want running our club, I think it shows honesty and I'd really like some of that because I really don't remember ever having it at Coventry.

NorthernWisdom

Am surprised if they did indeed say what they supposedly said.

Yeah fortunately it appears nothing but tittle tattle... so much so I deleted my post so as not to engage :-D

It would be a moron who wanted something off someone, and spent time shouting the person they wanted to deal with was a wanker in front of an audience of thousands!

letsallsingtogether

Thats what he said bigger then the charity match can't wait.

there is a big game in dec at the ricoh,i'm sworn to secrecy but involves two big blokes called (*&^^% and $%^^&*(
honest it will be bigger than the charity match:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Grendel

I think I'd respect Fisher more for saying something he actually belives. He's clearly a smart bloke and so can't belive most of the nonsence he has spouted over the last 6 months.

Why don't you Rupert Bear ID anymore? Afraid of the taxman?

ohitsaidwalker king power

Just reflecting across from another thread running at present- Maybe Nikki could organise a meeting with Hoff- Joe and Byng... just to set the story straight on intentions?

dongonzalos

I haven't seen the Mr Hoffman's starting the 'Tim Fisher is a wanker chant whilst stood beside Mr Elliot and Mr Byng'
Have you?

ricohman

Well fisher now knows the hoff called him a wanker cause it wont be long to a sisu paid member here points him to this thread, and therefore any negotiations between the two could now be hindered.

letsallsingtogether

Of coarse he hasn't he wasn't there and he will now expect evidence that the Hoff never did it
I haven't seen the Mr Hoffman's starting the 'Tim Fisher is a wanker chant whilst stood beside Mr Elliot and Mr Byng'
Have you?

Nick

Administrator
Well fisher now knows the hoff called him a wanker cause it wont be long to a sisu paid member here points him to this thread, and therefore any negotiations between the two could now be hindered.

Allegedly called him one

Grendel

Have you?

Given that the op meant it as a positive and you weren't there I have to take it that its true along with his appearance on the hill. Looks to me like he likes publicity and little else. As for Mr "sell your shares as I don't care who is in charge as long as I have a seat on the board" I don't think there is any more to be said - do you?

dongonzalos

Given that the op meant it as a positive and you weren't there I have to take it that its true along with his appearance on the hill. Looks to me like he likes publicity and little else. As for Mr "sell your shares as I don't care who is in charge as long as I have a seat on the board" I don't think there is any more to be said - do you?

Was that a no?

Users who are viewing this thread