Hoffman in directors box? (1 Viewer)

skyblue_rich

Some one on cwr phone in said that he was in there, from where I was sitting I saw someone who could have been him, but if so, maybe him and sisu have patched things up.

Astute

He is supposedly too busy taking a bank over at the moment. That is why he supposedly dumped his bid for us.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I hear Ken Duleiu was a the game today also, seems strange for him to fly over from Portugal as he never usually attends :thinking about:

I thought Hoffman attends all games though so I don't think we should read too much into this.

Gaz

He is supposedly too busy taking a bank over at the moment. That is why he supposedly dumped his bid for us.

WRONG

His bid was dumped by his backers because of how Sisu have gone about things in the most unprofessional way.

Astute

WRONG

His bid was dumped by his backers because of how Sisu have gone about things in the most unprofessional way.

Nothing to do with not proving funds were in place or having someone involved that would have been against the rules then?

Gaz

Ha let's be clear, they are not going to take control of the club, just to turn around and say "you know what, we havn't got any money"

Things like sun tan Ken giving away names of the backers live on radio and some confidential info on the take over offer just by chance of the lord above landing at the door of a news reporter would be just two of the reasons that Hoffmans investors back cooled there interest.

CCFC123

Ha let's be clear, they are not going to take control of the club, just to turn around and say "you know what, we havn't got any money"

Things like sun tan Ken giving away names of the backers live on radio and some confidential info on the take over offer just by chance of the lord above landing at the door of a news reporter would be just two of the reasons that Hoffmans investors back cooled there interest.

totally agree....anyone who thinks it was a 'publicity stunt' or a game hasn't a clue. Hoffman had the cash and the financial clout all along. I expect him to be back before the end of the season when the shit hits the surface again.

Users who are viewing this thread