"Home", attendance (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

I'd say this is all getting very tedious, but it got tedious long ago.

Anyway, what kind of plant is a SISU plant do you reckon? I think a nice large geranium.

Warwickhunt

If 3000. Go its obvious Fisher has done his job well.
However, all those who go are just adding to the long lingering death.
If only 300 turned up then the FL would have to rescind there decision
Why would the FL rescing their decision? they dont give a flying Fook about CCFC playing at Norfamptun they will review it in 3 years if we have not got plans in place to return to Coventry

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyway, what kind of plant is a SISU plant do you reckon? I think a nice large geranium.

Venus fly trap.

letsallsingtogether

Well at least they kept one promise you got your own seat any of the 8000 to chose from.:D

"SISU plants" Bugger, you have seen through my disguise. I never wanted to be a sisu plant you know? They made me do it. They promised my own seat at Northampton and everything. Now I just feel dirty and used.

ajsccfc

Nobody's getting my old seat. By God, I'll roll my sleeves up and fist anyone who dares try.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

No I like geraniums, I think more
images

bigfatronssba

Think the Sisu plant must have hold of 1500 Sixfields goers like this.

fighting-tree.jpg

Sky Blues

This seems to be spot on.

It gives me no pleasure to have got close to the mark (to date). I wonder where Tim Fisher was getting his estimated 3-7,000 attendance figures from if I was able to predict it better using the closest historical example...*

*I'm happy to acknowledge that, statistically speaking, I may have just "got lucky". But, unlike Mr Fisher, my guess work wasn't being used as the basis for moving something that matters so much to so many people 35 miles away from where it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread