Home fans in South Stand v Preston - Trial Confirmed (15 Viewers)

Calista

I suppose if you are clever enough with your ticket purchasing, you can reserve a bar and an entire set of bogs to yourself and avoid the queues.

Macca1987

Just had an email about the safe standing survey, but it's addressed to my daughter who hasn't been to see Cov since about 2007 lol

bigfatronssba

Its best if it doesn't sell too well during a trial run. I feel that the purpose of this isn't to see if the demand is there, just to demonstrate that it can be done safely and practically for when the demand is there.

Too big a crowd in there to start with will cause chaos and then that will be the last we hear of it

pusbccfc

Can't quite work out how many we've sold overall. Did they open the blocks in the North Stand which are usually held back? If so, it could be a very healthy crowd.

Preston only bringing 700 I hear.

skybluecam

Just had an email about the safe standing survey, but it's addressed to my daughter who hasn't been to see Cov since about 2007 lol
My mate who bought one item from the online club shop as a gift for me once got an email. He’s never even set foot in Coventry.

Covkid1968#

Can't quite work out how many we've sold overall. Did they open the blocks in the North Stand which are usually held back? If so, it could be a very healthy crowd.

Preston only bringing 700 I hear.
Similar to Millwall. A tiny strip of white

bigfatronssba

12 & 13 have sold well. Should generate a good atmosphere

corner.JPG

David O'Day

Bit of walk up and most of 11 should go as well. Decent crowd to test it out. I bet people move over during the game as well.
There's a fence and anyone who tries to climb over it is looking at getting booted out

shmmeee

You can't "officially". No access in the concourse and isnt there a fence still above the tunnel?

View attachment 34198

Good point. Even if those the other side move over I hope there’s some leeway in letting people in from other stands. Ideally it would sort itself but you’re right it requires going in the wrong turnstile and you can’t do that mid game.

napolimp

1708707424679.png

Starting to look really healthy now. You'd think a lot of those will go with the walk-ups. Could be a great view tonight from the West Stand, excluding the family zone which will likely be only half full.

pusbccfc

For 30 seconds it sounded brilliant.

One thing I would say is that from Block 15 you couldn't hear Preston fans even though they were clearly making an effort.

Users who are viewing this thread