Home games (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Just had a look at the remaining fixturesand i dont think we can ask for better games

Huddersfield
Luton
Millwall
Sunderland
Hull
Stoke
Watford
Reading
Birmingham

Surely, although were fucking cow shit at the moment, when Fadz, Godden Eccles are back, we should have enough to get the required 5 or 6 wins from this lot?

Balli001

Just had a look at the remaining fixturesand i dont think we can ask for better games

Huddersfield
Luton
Millwall
Sunderland
Hull
Stoke
Watford
Reading
Birmingham

Surely, although were fucking cow shit at the moment, when Fadz, Godden Eccles are back, we should have enough to get the required 5 or 6 wins from this lot?
Its true we have now played 3 of the top 6 twice. Our run in isnt easy but its far from as tough as it could be

pusbccfc

Huddersfield
Luton
Millwall
Sunderland
Hull
Stoke
Watford
Reading
Birmingham

Surely we're still another month/6 weeks away from those players being back properly?

Grendel

Its true we have now played 3 of the top 6 twice. Our run in isnt easy but its far from as tough as it could be

Watford are top six and millwall and Luton are 2 points off third

Grendel

Well spotted but not sure what relevance that has to my point.

Well it’s only a fact as Norwich beat us yesterday or they wouldn’t be and millwall and Luton are on the same points with a game in hand

clint van damme

Well it’s only a fact as Norwich beat us yesterday or they wouldn’t be and millwall and Luton are on the same points with a game in hand

But Norwich are only there because of Smiths tenure.
They should go on to finish comfortably ahead of Millwall and Luton. I wouldn't be surprised if they getveryclose to the automatics spots

Grendel

But Norwich are only there because of Smiths tenure.
They should go on to finish comfortably ahead of Millwall and Luton. I wouldn't be surprised if they getveryclose to the automatics spots

Their defence looked poor

The fact we played so badly and yet if Allen had converted the chance with 10 to go we’d have been in the game

Krul has always been a sandwich short of a picnic and now thinks he’s Beckenbaur on the ball. They’ll concede loads of goals against better teams

clint van damme

Their defence looked poor

The fact we played so badly and yet if Allen had converted the chance with 10 to go we’d have been in the game

Krul has always been a sandwich short of a picnic and now thinks he’s Beckenbaur on the ball. They’ll concede loads of goals against better teams

I agree, but I think they're good enough to get away with their 'if you score 3, we'll score 4' philosophy in this league.

Brighton Sky Blue

I agree, but I think they're good enough to get away with their 'if you score 3, we'll score 4' philosophy in this league.
Correct, but like Daniel Farke's attempts before, they'll get smashed next season and then be back to smash everyone else in 2 years. Wish they'd just get it right.

Users who are viewing this thread