How’s everyone doing at the moment ? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve had the odd wobble but I think that’s to be expected, a massive help is being able to go out running again.
Health and happiness everyone

Sbarcher

The news is sooooo depressing so I'm listening to music most of the day. Every day seems like Groundhog Day, surprised it's not been on tv yet.

Astute

I have the advantage over many of still working and keeping busy. 144 hours work in last 2 weeks. Should be going to see wife and kids Thursday morning but no chance. Not seen them since start of March. But at work until Saturday at least so no time to think about it until then.

Due 18 days off from Thursday. If I get most of it off will be in same boat as others. And I also live by myself so will be in a situation I have never been in before. Don't know what it will be like.

wingy

The news is sooooo depressing so I'm listening to music most of the day. Every day seems like Groundhog Day, surprised it's not been on tv yet.
Best policy really .
Revel in art in all it's forms

Not likely to be afforded the opportunity again in reality

Learn something new and excercise as been mentioned

shmmeee

Still can’t breathe properly so still no running. Started lifting again though which helps. Eating a lot better too. Even eating kale.

Just bored as hell.

skybluetony176

Pissed off. I have eleventy billion pounds burning a hole in my back pocket and I can’t spend it.

Being serious though we just has Papa John deliver us tea and Pizza has never tasted so good. That’s how much my day to day expectation of life has dropped. That pizza is probably the highlight of the year.

tom88

Finding it difficult to entertain 2 girls aged 2 & 4. My wife still works part time from home and it’s getting to me. My motivation is really low and I’m running out of ideas to keep them entertained

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm finding the main BBC and ITV channels now are just in complete saturation mode. There's far , far too much indulgence which is now endlessly repeating itself daily . Give me the facts and figures for 15 mins then fuck off and I'll take my chance of surviving another day without being reminded of how important it is to stay safe and how everyone apart from me is posting absolutely hilarious videos on tic tic.

skyblueinBaku

To be honest, the 'lock down' hasn't made too much difference to us except for the fact that I don't do the shopping so often (not weekly now but every 2 weeks). The gardening keeps us busy. One up side to it is that there has been an upturn in interest in my wife's Etsy shop (see my SBT signature) so she's quite busy restocking stuff that has been sold.

Ccfcsj

Being honest - struggling now. Still working but at home and have to work in a different room to stop distractions - like that helps. Finding the "home working" a challenge.
I just want things to start going back to normal so I can get my house on the market and start looking for somewhere better to live

clint van damme

Being honest - struggling now. Still working but at home and have to work in a different room to stop distractions - like that helps. Finding the "home working" a challenge.
I just want things to start going back to normal so I can get my house on the market and start looking for somewhere better to live

Keep your chin up, this will all end at some point and you can crack on with your plans.
Are you actively looking for your new place at the moment?

Ccfcsj

Keep your chin up, this will all end at some point and you can crack on with your plans.
Are you actively looking for your new place at the moment?
Been casually looking yes but until the house is valued and we know the amount we can borrow we don't know what our budget will be.

We have a good idea on the price we are looking at and know we should be okay to get what we want. Just frustrating having to wait - especially with the other things going on in my life that I am desperate to get away from.

shmmeee

It’s shit isn’t it?

I want to move and change car and can’t really do either until this is all over. Trying to make plans and no idea on timescales.

xcraigx

I've got a 5 month old Daughter so it's been very nice (sometimes) to get to spend a lot of time with her when ordinarily I would be out at work or asleep 5 or 6 days a week. I'm also one of those people that gets used to things quickly, this feels normal for me now and I could probably keep it up for a good while yet. I do have a dull job to be fair so i'm not missing it whatsoever but I can fully understand there will be many millions sat at home pulling their hair out at the moment!

Terry Gibson's perm

Just at the Ricoh for the first time since we left, come down for a test as I have symptoms

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Been casually looking yes but until the house is valued and we know the amount we can borrow we don't know what our budget will be.

We have a good idea on the price we are looking at and know we should be okay to get what we want. Just frustrating having to wait - especially with the other things going on in my life that I am desperate to get away from.
We finally got a buyer for our house in February and found the house we wanted , put an offer in which was accepted and were looking forward to what appeared to be a straightforward move.
This morning our buyer pulled out, having had a survey and a mortgage approved , blaming the lockdown etc , so we're back to square one.
Our estate agent told us there are quite a few falling through now , and that many people are trying to renegotiate up to 20% reductions in prices which have been agreed in principal.

Users who are viewing this thread