How culpable are the Football league in this farce? (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

What exactly is so difficult to determine the so called 'golden share' or if you like the franchise for playing in the football league?

They were quick enough to deduct 10 points and ruin the chances of the playoffs.
(I don't in reality think that was wrong by the way as the entities of the football club i.e. Holdings and Ltd are undeniably linked)

Is the administrator suggesting he can't determine the answer either and needs a court to decide? How extraordinary. So he has had all this time and still no clarity.

Well there will need to be because the football league and the teams playing in it are date and time sensitive. Someone needs to get their finger out.

oakey

The FA and FL have presided over the scandal the English game has become .. Violent, racist, sexist, greedy players, owners who are corrupt and launder money and fiddle their taxes.
You get the picture.
FA and FL, UEFA, FIFA all share the blame 100%

GaryJones

I do find it quite bizzare that the authorities do not know where the "Golden Share" lay. I assume that this is a non-transferable asset unless otherwise agree with the football league? As such surely this sits in the company thats in admin!
If so the administrator holds the cards and can accept the best offer.
If Sisu has transfered this share without the express permission of the football league I assume this transfer would be declared null & void.

covcity4life

The FA and FL have presided over the scandal the English game has become .. Violent, racist, sexist, greedy players, owners who are corrupt and launder money and fiddle their taxes.
You get the picture.

but where is it?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paxman II

I do find it quite bizzare that the authorities do not know where the "Golden Share" lay. I assume that this is a non-transferable asset unless otherwise agree with the football league? As such surely this sits in the company thats in admin!
If so the administrator holds the cards and can accept the best offer.
If Sisu has transfered this share without the express permission of the football league I assume this transfer would be declared null & void.

In his report this is concluded as not being the case. They can transfer the share it seems...

WFC

In his report this is concluded as not being the case. They can transfer the share it seems...

Not how I read it. He's said it is deputed and further investigations are under way. He has said certain historical records don't bare out holdings claim to it and has said the league has discretionary powers to allow it to be transferred. But that's all he's said.

CCFC PimpRail

It reminds me of the divorce of Mr M. Jagger Vs Miss J. Hall- where the former tried to declare the marriage null because he suddenly decides it was never legal. That's fine in a divorce court when your Missus is after her 50% plus maintenance, but doesn't reflect on the intentions on the wedding day.

Basically, you have to lump the whole lot of CCFC together as one entity instead of playing their dodging tactics with arvo or whoever, and penalise them accordingly.

torchomatic

Is that 25% each then?

You get the picture.

Flying Fokker

You get the picture.
I wonder why I even bother to go to matches when you summarise So well.

Users who are viewing this thread