How long can you pause iFollow for? (1 Viewer)

Phoenix5555

I can’t watch the match at the time it is on, but if I pause it just before kick off, will I still be able to resume playing a few hours later With no score spoilers?

Grendel

I can’t watch the match at the time it is on, but if I pause it just before kick off, will I still be able to resume playing a few hours later With no score spoilers?

not on I follow is it? Unless you are in Phoenix

chiefdave

You can watch the whole match after its finished can't you? Not sure how quickly it goes up though.

aloisijohnnyaloisi

I've tried to do this a few times this season and it's not worked for me. It pauses okay but when i try to restart, it seems to lose its bearings and crash.

Good chance this is user error tbf.

JulianDarbyFTW

I've missed two games this season, and for both I deliberately avoided t'internet afterwards so I could then watch the free replay on the iFollow app at 1am. It's hard to avoid finding out the score though, tbh.

Alex1987

3 hours. Tried it for wycombe home and started watching at 7pm but could only start from basically 4pm.

Phoenix5555

Not sure if I can wait until the next day without finding out the score. Hopefully I can pause it and resume playing when I’m back home

Brighton Sky Blue

If you let it play all the way through you should then be able to just hit back to the start of the game?

Mr Dave

I often time-shift the games by using a USB video capture card to record the video from the iFollow iPad app onto a Mac. I just bought a £10 video capture stick off Amazon and it works really well.

Johhny Blue

I cover the centre of the screen. Then hit.
Results.
Scroll down to “watch on iFollow “ (on right)
Click the start arrow (on left)
The end of game text sometimes appears for a couple of seconds so be careful. Then watch withought knowing the score.
Just finished the game. Sunday a.m.
Little late but YESSSS

Users who are viewing this thread