How many bookings is Hamer on? (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Seen 2 different soirces quote 2 different numbers

Is it 13 or 14? We need ho for Bournemouth can see us turning them over

slowpoke

I thought I heard Eakin say he is two yellow cards away from a three match ban think it was the Forest commentary.

larry_david

I assume the ban would carry on for next season so unless he goes the last 6 games or whatever it is without a booking, he'll be missing for 3

SkyblueTexan

Maybe rest him vs Birmingham and play things by ear.

Sky Blue Harry H

He was great today. Bound to pick up one more. If we are going to miss out on play offs this season. then I'd sooner it doesn't roll into next season (unless we are selling him !)

Frostie

Thought he was a little unlucky with the booking yesterday. I suspect if another player had made the tackle they wouldn't have got booked.

Agreed, but conversely, he was incredibly fortunate not to get one v Forest or the likes of Swansea where he committed 3 cynical fouls in the first half.

skybluesam66

play offs are a separate competition - so need him to go 5 games, and can then kick somebody in the 1st leg of the play offs to get it out of his system

Sky Blue Harry H

Funnily enough Ostigard got joint equal most yellow cards last season (12) with Chalobah (Watford)

Warwickhunt

Thought he was a little unlucky with the booking yesterday. I suspect if another player had made the tackle they wouldn't have got booked.
if you looked he was booked for speaking harshly to the ref again!

Users who are viewing this thread