How many of our fans going tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

I know Fester have sold over 6000 tickets for tomorrow but was wondering if anyone had any idea how many of us will be there tomorrow?

Fancy us to nick it tomorrow.

PUSB

Sky

Heard clouting say 20000 city tickets have been sold just now on CWR, or did I hear that wrong?

@richh87

13,000 to 14,000 City fans is absolutely f*cking pathetic. However, gates like that might get rid of SISU quicker than i'd hoped.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Lets not forget Leicester fans in the home end as well so at the moment there is probably 13,000 Coventry fans with tickets.
Pitiful to be honest.

pusbccfc

I can see 5000 walking up, looking online b15 16 sold out 17 60% 17 pretty much sold out

Hibbert

5000 walking up haha, at a forum with Ranson the reason they put up prices on matchday is because hardly anyone pays on the day, he said about 1,000 is the most that have ever payed on the day and that was against Blackburn in the cup.

pusbccfc

5000 walking up haha, at a forum with Ranson the reason they put up prices on matchday is because hardly anyone pays on the day, he said about 1,000 is the most that have ever payed on the day and that was against Blackburn in the cup.

I ment 500 and there has been way more than that before

@richh87

It will be like Leicester starting their season at home.

We have given them so many tickets.

On the plus side:

- That many fans will put pressure on them to perform

- Get thrashed by Leicester and the fans will unite against SISU - instead of being all 'understanding' towards their frigging problems

- All that ticket money might help with a loan... :mad:

covcity4life

ticket off lady told me 7,500 sold on top of season ticket

so say 9000 ST holders? plus 7500 general sale plus 6200 away fans,looking at 22,700

that was at 17.15 pm,was open till 7 and saturday walk up sales should ensure 23-24 thousand attendence,should be quite full

Users who are viewing this thread