How many season tickets will we sell ? (1 Viewer)

Speng

I'm getting mine and my lads , just wondered how many do you think we will sell??

cornoccfc

Can't see it surpassing 10k anyway.

Wrong price point.

Plus all the usual excuses will appear about Ricoh pet-hates!

At least they are doing them pro-rata, so some encouraging results might see more sales as we approach xmas.

pusbccfc

3500 we will sell.

Average about 11,000 a game.

Evans1883

Old man went to get swindon tickets today , said the shop was packed , had a queue all day , i know of people who are getting one that never did before , considering our attendance of around 10500 was the lowest average for almost 90 years , im going for 10500 sold with an average attendance of 15500

The Reverend Skyblue

im going for 9456, do I get a prize when I am the winner, I have got insider info on this and believe me its coming from a reliable source

Last edited:

covcity4life

im going for 9456, do I get a price when I am the winner, I have got insider info on this and believe me its coming from a reliable source

can me and you go back to hating each other now rev? we seemed to call a ceasefire during sixfields stint as we were both thrusted onto the NOPM team.

The Reverend Skyblue

can me and you go back to hating each other now rev? we seemed to call a ceasefire during sixfields stint as we were both thrusted onto the NOPM team.

No we certainly can not go back to hating each other, I am so full of love and peace at the moment hating someone is impossible.

You now are officially my best mate ever

TheUKGryphon

Ooh, it's like guess how many sweets are in Cliff's grooming jar. Great game. I'm going for 10001 exactly.

theferret

Seeing as the most season tickets we have ever sold at the Ricoh is 10,000 (even in season 1 when we averaged nearly 22,000), predictions of 10K this season are very ambitious. If we can reach the 6500 we sold 2 seasons ago we'd have done pretty well all things considered.

hill83

I don't understand this rush for season tickets, I really don't.

I can understand if you are planning on moving behind the goal as I think they will go pretty quickly, but if you are keeping your old seat there's ages to get it sorted.

theferret

I can understand if you are planning on moving behind the goal as I think they will go pretty quickly, but if you are keeping your old seat there's ages to get it sorted.

South Stand has been taken off sale. Not sure if they have changed their mind. Will be gutted if so.

Grendel

Seeing as the most season tickets we have ever sold at the Ricoh is 10,000 (even in season 1 when we averaged nearly 22,000), predictions of 10K this season are very ambitious. If we can reach the 6500 we sold 2 seasons ago we'd have done pretty well all things considered.

Also they have not been on sale for the whole of pre season as before.

I can't see anymore than 6,000

Ashdown

I think after 17 months waiting I'll hold on for a while longer and see how it pans out first. That South Stand End holds about 3500, then there is the corner blocks. Half of those clambering for ST's will try and get back central in the old Tesco anyway.

letsallsingtogether

Plus a lot of people did it on the interest free monthly payments witch is not available. So for once I agree with you:eek:

Also they have not been on sale for the whole of pre season as before.

I can't see anymore than 6,000

Users who are viewing this thread