How much are we missing (1 Viewer)

Seamus1

I personally think we are missing Reda Johnson more...things just haven't quite been the same since his injury, even when Ben Turner was back

MatthewWallis

Don't think anyone missing is a reason for most of our players putting in shit performances

ccfc92

Fleck does so much unnoticed work, he's always a big loss when he's not playing.

At least he's back to cover Vincelot's suspension, unless he's sold.

coop

On a serious note I don't think fleck would of made much difference today they would of just bullied him off the ball.We also missed a player like they had who was here Williams ran the show

ccfc92

On a serious note I don't think fleck would of made much difference today they would of just bullied him off the ball.We also missed a player like they had who was here Williams ran the show

I don't understand this, surely Vincelot should be our "bully"

Gazolba

I still think a new GK is the top priority. The opposition always seem to have a better goalie than us.

Nick

Administrator
I'd like a commanding GK, CB (When is Martin back?), Striker (Look at Madden today, he won everything in the air).

mark82

I still think a new GK is the top priority. The opposition always seem to have a better goalie than us.

I don't get this obsession with RCC. Certainly not the worst keeper in the league. He's being badly let down by the defence in front of him at the moment.

Biggest misses for me today:

Big Centre Half
Fleck
Joe Cole

In that order.

stupot07

We are missing a big, strong dominant centre half, not necessarily Reda.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk
Agreed, given Reda hasn't played more than half a season for the last 7-8 seasons he was always going to get injured and miss a big chunk of the season.

We do miss a big dominant centre back, said at the time of signing Ramage wasn't one.

We also missed fleck and Joe Cole today.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The hole left by Reda is looking bigger and bigger every week. Fleck was a loss because his replacement was so, so poor.

Covstu

Fleck has been key in the centre this season, we missed him badly but I would take a reda return over everything.

Evo1883

Just seen a stat on Twitter that's says we have a 46% win ratio with him and a 16% win ratio without him .
Haven't looked into it myself but either way yes we miss him

SkyBlue_Bear83

Bigi just had no urgency, and for that reason is just so so poor.
Not just that, I felt he tried the killer ball too often when the pass wasn't on which resulted in giving away possesion. Several times in the first half he tried to hit 30 or 40 yard passes over the top into Armstrong or Murphy which just resulted in giving away possession cheaply, then when he was passing short he either fucked it up or telegraphed his passes so was so was predictable where he was passing it.

I've felt people have been harsh on him this season but he was abysmal today.

pw362

Not just that, I felt he tried the killer ball too often when the pass wasn't on which resulted in giving away possesion. Several times in the first half he tried to hit 30 or 40 yard passes over the top into Armstrong or Murphy which just resulted in giving away possession cheaply, then when he was passing short he either fucked it up or telegraphed his passes so was so was predictable where he was passing it.

I've felt people have been harsh on him this season but he was abysmal today.

Exactly the same way he played in his first stint here . Never understood the hype about him.

CCFCKirky

I think we are missing a reda type but someone not as injury prone, we have looked very leaky at the back recently. Obviously injuries haven't helped but we need to be a lot more solid than that. I think a new goalkeeper has to be on the wish list for Mowbray also

Hobo

Bigi just had no urgency, and for that reason is just so so poor.

I think the whole side has been playing predictably for sometime. Possession is predictable and safe. No zip or variation in the momentum of the passing. That included
Fleck against Burton and Walsall. So it ismore than a Bigi problem isn't it. Or inability to unlock defences includes the likes of Cole and Maddison our two most gifted midfielders.

Gazolba

I don't get this obsession with RCC. Certainly not the worst keeper in the league. He's being badly let down by the defence in front of him at the moment.
<snip>.

I think it's the other way round. He is upsetting the defence. Since we are pushing for promotion, I think we need the best keeper in the league not someone who is just 'not the worst'.

Brylowes

I think we are missing a reda type but someone not as injury prone, we have looked very leaky at the back recently. Obviously injuries haven't helped but we need to be a lot more solid than that. I think a new goalkeeper has to be on the wish list for Mowbray also
Never gonna find it -a Reda type not injury prone would be playing mid/high championship

stupot07

Always thought Reda was a very good centre half in this league....never understood the shit some people on here give him...

No one really questioned his footballing ability, more the fact he has missed at least half a season with injury every season over the last 7-8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread