How much exactly has sisu "invested" in the club (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
http://aprisonofmeasuredtime.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/think-ill-buy-me-a-football-team-part-2/

This is a wealth of financial information, and as a layman this guy seems to be well switched on. But as a layman, I would just like to know if it is possible could you let us know from your findings precisely how much sisu have invested (in terms of cash) have loaned to itself, and how much (if anything) is difficult to exp0lain.

Apologies if this has been published before and if it is already included in the blog, but I would appreciate if you could cut it down into the bare bones.

Also as I have read it, the loans are from other companies within the sisu group of companies. Is this a fair shout? If so is it also fair to say they have in effect loaned to themselves? And if these assumptions are true, then is it also fair to say that if it has loaned to itself then any monies aren't actually lost or owed (as it is paid to itself)?

As a layman, it is hard to picture a loan to itself as a loss, merely moving around monies / figures around on paper (presumably to offset tax elsewhere)

Users who are viewing this thread