How much would this cost in wages (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

.............jm...........
Jc........mp...am........ba
dp.......jf....ct.........cb

..........cm...gm

stupot07

Who the hell is mp?

I take you mean

-----Joe murphy
Jordan Clark ??? Aaron martin blair adams
Daniel petrasso? John fleck connor thomas carl baker
Cody mcdonald Gary madine?

Are we just having a guess? And do you mean if we signed them for free now, or on what they were being paid by us (cody , baker, murphy, etc?), and petrasso/madine do you mean the loan payments or singing them permanently?

And how does these 11 player related to a wage bill that gets spread over 28 players?

Edit: is mp Pennington? Are we saying he should be the cornerstone of our back four based on 1 gl game there? And is he a loan or sign permanent? It makes a difference - we were only paying £2k of McGoldricks £10k pw wages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Who the hell is mp?

I take you mean

-----Joe murphy
Jordan Clark ??? Aaron martin blair adams
Daniel petrasso? John fleck connor thomas carl baker
Cody mcdonald Gary madine?

Are we just having a guess? And do you mean if we signed them for free now, or on what they were being paid by us (cody , baker, murphy, etc?), and petrasso/madine do you mean the loan payments or singing them permanently?

And how does these 11 player related to a wage bill that gets spread over 28 players?

Edit: is mp Pennington? Are we saying he should be the cornerstone of our back four based on 1 gl game there? And is he a loan or sign permanent? It makes a difference - we were only paying £2k of McGoldricks £10k pw wages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Yep you guessed them all right.
These are the players IMO we realistically should have kept or signed on loan. The formation and the team that I feel would get in the play offs

zigojacko

It's pointless determining what players should make up our starting XI when the idiotic management/coaching staff can't even get the best out of players.

Cody storms this league and has proven himself over many years. He did naff all for us. Both before he joined us and after he left us, he performs and bangs home goals. What does that say about the real issue at the club!?

CJ_covblaze

.............jm...........
Jc........mp...am........ba
dp.......jf....ct.........cb

..........cm...gm

.............,,,,José María (Guti).............
Jesus....One of his mates...Andy Morrell...Demba Ba
One of his mates....John Filan..One of his mates...Any Centre Back
.....Any Centre midfielder......Gary Mabbutt

Sounds like a Pressley starting eleven to me.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

I believe, from a documentary I once watched. BA will play for a large carton of milk and a tank of gas in his van. But he ain't getting on no plane sucker. So no international games.

CJ_covblaze

I believe, from a documentary I once watched. BA will play for a large carton of milk and a tank of gas in his van. But he ain't getting on no plane sucker. So no international games.

This also could be taken from Dennis Bergkamp's contract.

Users who are viewing this thread