How Rich are you??? (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Even all the starving african kids will be ahead of me because I doubt they have bank accounts and have a net worth of zero whereas mine is in debt and I have loans and credit cards too :(

Ccfcsj

According to that website I'm - 56,281,391

Puts me in the top 0.93% in the world.

Somehow I don't believe a word of it.

rob9872

According to that link I'm 53,421,680.

rob9872

What do you do Rich for £30k p/a I thought you worked in a bookies?

What do you do Rich for £30k p/a I thought you worked in a bookies?

I forgot about the income from that Rob I'm actually 55,566,409.

Nah I work as a Floor and Roof designer FT. I only do the matchday betting to watch the game and get paid for it.

rob9872

£40k - very nice Nick :)

rob9872

Nick pays me to post rubbish on here all day. I fit it in between my purchasing and stock control role which is voluntary :)

rob9872

Tbf they do a lot better out of it since I do about three people's jobs.

skybluejelly

What do you do for a living Jelly? I would be satisfied with your wage pal.

Got three jobs work seven days a week,can't say where my main job is as people would get peed off with how much I get but I put the hours in and earn the money.have also sold cars since I was 16 but I make more from campervans people are fools when it comes to 25 year old vans with a caravan stuck on the back.and yes I pay tax on any profit I make.

egastap

How stupid are these "Poke" people, thinking you are rich based upon 'income' alone? "Net worth" which is Assets minus Liabilities would be a more accurate projection, but even that has flaws when you look at this issue internationally. For instance Cdn$60,000 (about 38,000 pounds at today's rate) would be a typically middle class 'income' in Canada, and although I'm not sure but I think 38,000 pounds would be pretty good in the UK, but that same income in let's say India or China....you would be able to live like a king.....or raja perhaps. Perhaps that is why most macro-economists use 'purchasing power' indicators such as 'how many hours of work would it take to buy a standard basketful of groceries' etc.. as prices and costs are 'relative' within a country or region.

This Poke outfit is after a contribution of your self-embarrassing 'extreme wealth'. Any of you in the top 1 or 2 % should be mortified and shameless if you didn't contribute to the remaining 98% 'poor' people. However, be aware that charities are 'big businesses' themselves. Don't know about back there too much anymore but when the United Way (the biggest charity in the US) recently advertised for a "head fundraiser" with a salary of US$3.25 million....you know where most of your contributions are going!....the fundraisers!!

Don't be fooled by any of this claptrap. PUSB :eek:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It's stupid being based on income. Houch you probably have more in the bank than me.

Just checked my off-shore account Rich.................... £97.93p! (With another £40.79 going in at the end of the month, I'm rich I tells ya! RICH! Rich beyond my wildest deams!)

skybluedan

36,978,751 woooooooooo and ironic think this is how much ive masturbated as well throughout my life

bamalamafizzfazz

You are the 58,854,995richest person in the world!

Yeah sure!

Take off the $26.94 (UK estimate) that I have now had to donate to www.care.org where does that leave me? :confused:

I really wanted the ER DVD boxset toobut now I just feel guilty lol.

Users who are viewing this thread