How to get away with murder (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody watch this on Netflix? Have binged about 30 episodes!

oucho

How much TV do you watch??? Most of the off topic section is about stuff on tv!

I was a telly addict once but now i don't watch any for months at a time, it's mostly tripe.

Sick Boy

I'm being forced to watch the 2nd series at the moment. It's probably the worst programme I've ever had to watch.

Nick

Administrator
I'm being forced to watch the 2nd series at the moment. It's probably the worst programme I've ever had to watch.

I liked the first series, it got a bit silly in the second.

It's like they span a wheel to pick plots.

Otis

I did actually try to trick her last week. Do it from time to time to see how sharp she is. Was trying to convince her that arsenic was aniseed and perfectly safe.

Of course she's Russian so knows her poisons like the back of her hand.

I also wrote what she thinks is a love song for her. It's called 'Sleeping with the Fishes.'

skybluedan

Burgers on your palms and sausages on your fingers. Strangle them then eat the evidence
Or and I don't know why more murderers don't do it , just eat it?

Edit. Sorry should of looked at the thread before I posted

Last edited:

Otis

I thnk I watched the last one, also watching homeland so a bit the same!
Yeah, maybe. Homeland at first though was brilliant.

In Designated Survivor you have stuff like an FBI agent involved in a major car crash, with a really nasty wound and bleeding out.

Next day she is out chasing bad guys with gay abandon.

And has no-one ever heard of phones? People keep trying to drive up to the White House to reveal really important confidential information and not one of them think to phone and ask to be put through to the White House, despite them totally trusting the president and his immediate staff.

Then there is an assassination attempt. All that has to happen is for a phone call relaying the information that an attempt is about to take place.

torchomatic

I've only just realised there's a second season of Man In The High Castle. Will watch that this week. Need to finish the time travelling thing over the ham radio series that was a film in the 90s, can't remember the title but the tv series wasn't too bad.

Gazolba

Far too many people spend far too much time watching TV. There are many other things you could be doing. I'm trying to learn the guitar (for the third or fourth time). They told me spend a minimum of 15 minutes a day practicing. When I fail to meet my daily quota, it's usually because I watched something stupid on TV.

Sick Boy

I thnk I watched the last one, also watching homeland so a bit the same!

I also got roped into watching all 5 series of Homeland. Some series are better than others. My brain feels like it is rotting more and more each day.

Nick

Administrator
I am still on the first, as it was late and I couldn't find anything else to watch on Netflix.

Sick Boy

Had to watch more of HTGAWM last night but luckily I fell asleep within 10 minutes. It's pretty safe to say it's one of the worst programmes I've ever had to watch.

Last edited:

Otis

Had to watch more of HTGAWM last night but luckily I fell asleep within 10 minutes. It's pretty safe to say it's one of the work programmes I've ever had to watch.
I hate worst programmes.

Prefer a bit of escapism myself.

Last edited:

Gazolba

I once figured out how to commit the perfect murder based on watching many criminal investigation programs involving forensic science.
First, you must not have any connection to the person you kill and they mustn't live anywhere near you.
Second, you must have no reason or motive to kill the victim.
Third, no-one should miss the person when they go missing. So no-one reports it for a long time. This is probably the most difficult one as most people will be missed fairly quickly.
Fourth, the body and murder weapon must be destroyed utterly so no trace remains, not even ash.
Fifth, everything you used in connection with the murder (weapons, clothes, vehicles, tools etc.) must also be destroyed utterly so no trace remains.
Sixth, you must not keep any items connecting you to the victim
Seventh, it should be the only murder you commit thus negating any possibility of a pattern.
Eighth, you must tell no-one else about it and have no accomplices who could rat on you

Last edited:

Otis

I once figured out how to commit the perfect murder based on watching many criminal investigation programs involving forensic science.
First, you must not have any connection to the person you kill and they mustn't live anywhere near you.
Second, you must have no reason or motive to kill the victim.
Third, no-one should miss the person when they go missing. So no-one reports it for a long time. This is probably the most difficult one as most people will be missed fairly quickly.
Fourth, the body and murder weapon must be destroyed utterly so no trace remains, not even ash.
Fifth, everything you used in connection with the murder (weapons, clothes, vehicles, tools etc.) must also be destroyed utterly so no trace remains.
Sixth, you must not keep any items connecting you to the victim
Seventh, it should be the only murder you commit thus negating any possibility of a pattern.
And when are you available?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'd use a massive icicle and stab it straight through someone's eye, then the icicle would melt, no fingerprints
Thats how

Gazolba

I'd use a massive icicle and stab it straight through someone's eye, then the icicle would melt, no fingerprints
Thats how
Unless you grew your own icicles, there would be an icicle missing from somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread