Howard Webb (1 Viewer)

mark82

How is he going to the World Cup? Missed the world's most blatant penalty. Just terrible.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Didn't see it, but have seen on Twitter that he missed atleast 2 pens and should have sent off Gerard for a second red card!

How any of our officials earn the right to ref on the bigger stage is beyond me! Don't think any of them show any kind of consistency!

thaiskyblue

Have any of you ever refereed games ?, my dad was on the football league and the f.a training staff, take the refs course and see if you can do better you will be most welcomed and helped to learn.

mark82

Have any of you ever refereed games ?, my dad was on the football league and the f.a training staff, take the refs course and see if you can do better you will be most welcomed and helped to learn.

I have , yes. Not for a number of years admittedly.

mark82

he will proberly sat he made a mistake, get real refs are human , they make mistakes , it dose'nt help- them that players cheat.

Yes they're human. Yes players cheat. But it was right in front of him and so obvious it's unreal. Don't like having a go at refs but he was truly dreadful today and has been on a number of occasions in the big games this year.

Wasn't he also in charge when Andy Carroll violently brushed Chico Flores long locks by accident?

mark82

poor decision but I thought the first penalty was weak also. Great game though!!

It was a penalty, he clipped him. Did make a bit much of it though. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled Arsenal went through but Webb is a big factor in that.

Macca

Respect anyone who has to deal with 22 spoilt morons and the equally childish managers who back then up

Users who are viewing this thread