https://youtu.be/_kDqNuuNC90 (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Enjoyed that. Nice to have an extended interview for a change, rather than ‘best bits’ being crammed into a couple of minutes.

I found it interesting that MR stated that he had the opportunity to come back in the December but was initially reluctant to do so.

So it’s actually his fault that we were left with bloody Slade and relegated to L2 😝

Sky Blue Pete

Yep, just watched it. Loads of snippets to chew over there.
MR interviews really well.

If you have time, watch it as it’s worth it.

PS. Can I like myself?
Completely agree
I think that’s the secret he’s found is teamwork
Hear me out I know that’s bloody obvious but leaders in the dressing room, leaders in each of the coaches responsibilities and leaders above him. He’s the ring master and takes ultimately accountability for success or failure leaving everyone else to take responsibility for their part knowing their job and having the freedom to innovate and dream and dare
Loved the interview. I loved Rob Edwards one too but I loved that one

SkyBlueSoul

Loved that, Robins is someone to be so proud of as a fan.

Got to say Prutton has become one of my favourite hosts/interviewers as well. Wasn't sure about him when he first started but he's honed the skill and gets his charisma and intelligence across well now.

Bad Boy

MR seems a really nice bloke, he comes across as very articulate, thoughtful and knowledgeable, a dead down to earth person.

Users who are viewing this thread