Huddersfield Game Moved (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Now on Monday 25th September at 8 PM, changed from cat B to cat C

Sky Blue Harry H

£100k is it still? Probably have up to 1k less Huddersfield fans (so lose about £25k max, plus will probably lose about 2k home fans max, so hopefully still not out of pocket. As others have said, bit of a weird one to select.

Sky Blue Harry H

Especially when our other three Saturday home games between now and the end of the current televising schedule are Sunderland, Norwich and Watford.

Wasn't the Sunderland game on of those 'selected for International/overseas TV' or some such? Doesn't affect ko time, though.

Julie SBA

One of the less appealing home games of our season, Monday night not going to enthuse many non season ticket holders either

Happy_Martian

Wasn't the Sunderland game on of those 'selected for International/overseas TV' or some such? Doesn't affect ko time, though.
Viaplay are broadcasting the Sunderland game in Scandanavia according to a poster on the Sunderland forum.

ceetee

So you book 3 nights in a hotel carefully avoiding anything else you want or have to do and they change the date of the game.

theferret

What the fuck are sky doing scheduling Championship fixtures on a Monday night? Especially one as dull as this. Who outside of Cov and Huddersfield will give a shit? Nobody is watching this. Another matchday ruined.

SkyBlueSoul

A chance to see a few mates and make a weekend of it has turned into a 4-hour round trip on a Monday evening. Great.

ceetee

I don't think Sky take supporters feelings into account, and, as we have seen, although we might be inconvenienced, others benefit

SBbucks

What the fuck are sky doing scheduling Championship fixtures on a Monday night? Especially one as dull as this. Who outside of Cov and Huddersfield will give a shit? Nobody is watching this. Another matchday ruined.

Wait until next season - 60% of all championship fixtures live on Sky. And all Carabao cup fixtures, not that we’re ever involved much in that…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Wait until next season - 60% of all championship fixtures live on Sky. And all Carabao cup fixtures, not that we’re ever involved much in that…

And you know they won’t have them clashing with their PL games so it will be Friday and Monday nights and early Saturday and Sunday and any other awkward time they can find

SBbucks

And you know they won’t have them clashing with their PL games so it will be Friday and Monday nights and early Saturday and Sunday and any other awkward time they can find

There will likely be some clashes (like this evening for instance) but in general I’m sure you’re right. I think they will also have a live Championship game at 18:30 on Sundays, after the 16:30 PL game has finished.
And obviously none of the 328 televised games will be at 3pm Saturday as the blackout will still be in force.

Edit: Just noticed Forest/Sheffield game isn’t on TV this evening, had assumed it was

Last edited:

clint van damme

I hope national grid have contingency plans in case of a power outage as the millions of viewers switch on their kettles to make a half time cuppa

Users who are viewing this thread