Huhne going to jail (1 Viewer)

CJparker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21320992

He will get 6-12 months for this, probably serve a couple of months.

Makes you wonder how many other politicians get away with stuff like this and worse. He only got found out when his wife ratted him out after he left her for another woman!

LewSkyBlue

i didnt know it was illegal till this morning, i know of loads of people who have done this or took took the points for their husband/wife/partner

SkyblueBazza

Serves him bloody-well right. I hate the way he's stood outside the court in the sanctimonious, high & mighty way saying he's "taken responsibility" for an event that happened 10yrs ago!!! Almost saying, I'm a good man...I've done the right thing & admitted my failings...hell! He's a lying cheating, scumbag IMO. Buy your own HobNobs Mr Huhne!!!

CJparker

Serves him bloody-well right. I hate the way he's stood outside the court in the sanctimonious, high & mighty way saying he's "taken responsibility" for an event that happened 10yrs ago!!! Almost saying, I'm a good man...I've done the right thing & admitted my failings...hell! He's a lying cheating, scumbag IMO. Buy your own HobNobs Mr Huhne!!!

Yes...thiss!!! Exactly!!

CJparker

will he be able to claim his prison cell as his main residence and pay for his actual house as a "second home" and therefore get it funded by the taxpayer?

CJparker

A lot and I mean ALOT of people do this.

Really? Pretty shocking IMO,I'd never consider it.

After all if you qualify for a bad that means you're not fit to drive...therefore putting the lives of others at risk by dodging the points and carrying on driving?

Then again, we live in a world where people only give a shit about themselves and don't give a shit about the law if they can get round it, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised

Users who are viewing this thread