i cloud.... Help (1 Viewer)

Macca

I just don't get it. Ok I be hardly kept in touch over the last 10 years but I don't understand how to use it at all. My understanding was that it was a way of storing stuff so as not to use the space on my phone. I upload stuff like photos and then when I can go on i cloud view them,sort through then delete them download them etc. essentially a library outside of my phone..........bear in mind I can't find shit on there I must have the wrong end of the stick. Maybe I am just getting old

stupot07

I think it's essentially a back up and sharing (with your other devices) system, rather than an online drive. So if you take a photo on your iPhone, it automatically saves it to iCloud and the if you've set it up correctly you go on your iPad and the photo is there in PhotoStream folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

mrtrench

It just keeps popping up telling me to buy more space. I don't want it. I wish it would shut the fuck up.

chiefdave

It just keeps popping up telling me to buy more space. I don't want it. I wish it would shut the fuck up.

What are you using it on? You can turn it off if you don't want it. It will be the photos that need more space probably, you can just turn off the photo sync.

stupot07

It is pretty useful if you have a number of devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sky Blue Harry H

But where are my photos?????

images

Found it, Macca ?

Last edited:

stupot07

Did you see that alleged cloud formation over China during the week.
Apparently It looked like ahuge development.of apartment blocks
If I had the techy skills I'd copy and paste It on, but unfortunately.;-)

28d8d07098a9e99ad902c4bd2fb14f08.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Did you see that alleged cloud formation over China during the week.
Apparently It looked like ahuge development.of apartment blocks
If I had the techy skills I'd copy and paste It on, but unfortunately.;-)

This is it! :)

china-cloud-city-3.PNG

mrtrench

What are you using it on? You can turn it off if you don't want it. It will be the photos that need more space probably, you can just turn off the photo sync.

It's an iphone. Thank you - will try and find out how to disable it.

Users who are viewing this thread