I come in peace (1 Viewer)

gooner

just a quick visit to say well done to you lot last night, you were a credit to your city and to your football club, I wasn't at the game but my dad was and he said you were loud :D the why and when protest was one of the best I have ever seen , some lovely players on that team and if you can keep them together im putting money on the sky blues going up next year :claping hands:

have been to highfield road but never to the ricoh which hopefully will do soon #pusb

and best of luck for the rest of the season and beyond,

#sisuout

Sky_Blue_Daz

Very sporting of you, the protest looked very good and bt covered it well.Good luck in the rest of the competition

Otis

You have a very good team there at Arsenal and it's good to see England players getting game time too, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gibbs, Wilshere and Jenkinson.

Not sure you will win the league as Man City are very strong, but you are due a title aren't you.

Good luck.

gooner

cheers guys, ya man city should win the league with the money they spend . but football has changed so much its not that enjoyable anymore , the arsenal have a great stadium but the atmosphere is rubbish except for 3-4 games a season tbh, I long for the days when you walked up to the ground, paid a few quid and went in , its never going to change I know but football fans are always the ones who suffer, I know as an arsenal fan I don't suffer too much but been a goner since 1973 and have seen some bad teams and players :D

ps

I still hate Robbie keane :slap:

BurbageSkyBlues

Gooners, hats off to all of your fans for their fantastic support to us last night.

One day we will be rid of our keepers, and hopefully playing in the premiership back at the Ricoh. Look forward to seeing you there!

Otis

Gooners, hats off to all of your fans for their fantastic support to us last night.

One day we will be rid of our keepers, and hopefully playing in the premiership back at the Ricoh. Look forward to seeing you there!

If we are rid of our keepers we are going to start running up cricket scores every week aren't we?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Cheers mate. Appreciated but I hope Liverpool win the league. :whistle:

brez

we were right next to the arsenal fans, very supportive to our protest, great job with the applause & the friendly banter. Hope you do win the league, Amazing night, sky blue army were amazing as usual, PUSB.

James Smith

just a quick visit to say well done to you lot last night, you were a credit to your city and to your football club, I wasn't at the game but my dad was and he said you were loud :D the why and when protest was one of the best I have ever seen , some lovely players on that team and if you can keep them together im putting money on the sky blues going up next year :claping hands:

have been to highfield road but never to the ricoh which hopefully will do soon #pusb

#sisuout

Thanks for both posting and for the support last night it was a good match and hopefully our stars have picked up a few things from your team that will help us in the future (& vice versa). Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Hobo

#sisuout

In the first half Arsenal were a prime example of the style of football Pressley is trying to coach. Hopefully our young players will learn from the experience.

In the 2nd half they gave it a go but it was only ever going to be Arsenals game.

Good luck for the rest of the season mate.

The Gentleman

cheers guys and best of luck to the sky blues,

#pusb

Thanks mate, I hope Arsenal win the league and not just because of the way the other big boys have tried to but their way to it. Arsenal are the only other team I would pay to watch aside from mine because you play football the right way and are exciting to watch. I like the way Wenger still believes in home grown players along with a foreign mix but still stays true to the ethos he believes in. Good luck for the rest of the season and I do reckon you will sneak the title.

cloughie

Thanks for that

What I really enjoyed was the Arsenal fans singing 'Coventry City they just want to go home'

Cheers for that

#sisuout

cloughie

#sisuout

Thanks for that

What I really enjoyed was the Arsenal fans singing 'Coventry City they just want to go home'

Cheers for that

Speng

Was at the game last night , not many teams would have shown the same support as you did for us , thanks arsenal fans and hope to play you in the league soon ...

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I was handing out the sheets last night a lady dressed from head to foot in red took a load and said she would hand them out to the Arsenal fans. Top woman,top fans top club hope you win the lot:D:claping hands:

Cheers pal. Thanks for your support. Hopefully next time we play you we'll be welcoming you to the Ricoh Arena, not Shitfields. I was at The Emirates last night. Great game. You deserved the win but I reckon 4-0 was a little harsh. But that's football and its not the biggest injustice to happen to us this season. Thanks for a great day and all your support. Good luck to Arsenal

Last edited:

wingy

I was handing out the sheets last night a lady dressed from head to foot in red took a load and said she would hand them out to the Arsenal fans. Top woman,top fans top club hope you win the lot:D:claping hands:

It was'nt Joy was It ?

Expect a call or Visit In the next ,you've been finger printed and DNA'd

Seriously what great support from them.:claping hands:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thanks Gooner. Always had a soft spot for Arsenal and consider them my 'Premiership team'.

Always liked the way their club has been ran, which is a complete contrast to ours.

Until Pressley arrived to manage us, I always wanted us to try and play a passing game like Arsenal too! Now we kinda do, but wouldn't have shown yesterday due to the squad Arsene has available to him!

If you ever get to speak with Arsene, please thank him for starting with Bendtner though :) Having him on your books; you have my sympathy :)

I for one hope you beat City to the title (but their strike force is more potent than yours this season so can't see it happening).

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

One question thats bugging me why do you all think that other clubs in our league dont give a toss when it could very easyly happen to them and Arsenal from the fans to the club were sympathetic? Is it because we pose no threat to them or are they just a great club? I think its the latter.

georgehudson

having been at the game last night, i would, of course, congratulate Sky Blue fans for their fabulous support,

& further, importantly, a huge thank you to Arsenal supporters for their appreciation of our plight,
so, to see, on 35 mins, when our 'why?' papers were held up,
then joined, by the rest of the stadium applauding us fans & the situation,
was nothing short of a beautifully tacit & unfortunate recognition that our misery could be inflicted upon any other club,

the echoes of 'The Sky Blue Song' on 61 mins, with the 'when', was superb,

well done & thank you Coventry City, Arsenal, & all true football fans,

& PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread