TewkesburySkyBlue

Apr 26, 2015
Can someone tell me if the Peterborough game is on I-follow please and if so how to buy a pass? I know Im thick but I can’t see anywhere on the site to buy a pass. Thanks

Corrado

May 1, 2014
It still says there is no match pass available for this game....

Corrado

May 1, 2014
Can someone tell me if the Peterborough game is on I-follow please and if so how to buy a pass? I know Im thick but I can’t see anywhere on the site to buy a pass. Thanks

Go to "matches" on the main drop down menu of the website - then fixtures then click on register on ifollow and will bring up the options

Reactions: TewkesburySkyBlue

larry_david

May 7, 2011
I never knew with this you can watch the whole match afterwards. That's pretty cool.

SkyBlueJord

Jan 25, 2013
I can't see any reason why this is not available as a match pass; not on a saturday, and isn't on any major tv service

JimmyHillsbeard

Feb 21, 2013
It might be because there is a live EFL game on the tv at the same time. Ipswich-WestBrom and the blackout principle might apply. Makes little sense to me but that’s the only reason I can think of.

skybluelee

May 29, 2011
Weymouth
It doesn't make any sense to me. The FAQ section states;

What games are unavailable to watch live?

Games that take place inside the blocked hours of 14:45-17:15 on Saturday afternoons and games that are broadcast live on Sky Sports are unavailable to watch live. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will also be unavailable for streaming.

JimmyHillsbeard

Feb 21, 2013
It doesn't make any sense to me. The FAQ section states;

What games are unavailable to watch live?

Games that take place inside the blocked hours of 14:45-17:15 on Saturday afternoons and games that are broadcast live on Sky Sports are unavailable to watch live. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will also be unavailable for streaming.

EFL/iFollow response to my email indicated that both clubs need to agree to the broadcast and they haven’t.

JimmyHillsbeard

Feb 21, 2013
That doesn't stack up, there have been Chairmen going mad about their games being shown.

Aha. Can’t make head nor tail....

Thank you for contacting Ifollow Support.

The game has not been made available in the UK as agreed between EFL and both clubs.

You will be able to listen to audio of the game.

Thank You
Jhanai,Ifollow Support“

edgy

Mar 21, 2011
The club have told me it is becuase this game "should" have been played on a Saturday but can't because of an event clash. And so not classed as a midweek game.

Wasps.

no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
Gutted, not feeling too good today so was going to watch it on ifollow. Oh well will have to get myself up there.

JimmyHillsbeard

Feb 21, 2013
Aha. Can’t make head nor tail....

Thank you for contacting Ifollow Support.

The game has not been made available in the UK as agreed between EFL and both clubs.

You will be able to listen to audio of the game.

Thank You
Jhanai,Ifollow Support“

They’ve mailed again....

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

We do not havê the full reason why the club decides to not have available the match pass for that hame.

Regards,
Carlos
iFollow Support

SkyblueBri

Apr 27, 2012
Should the Fleetwood game be shown? I’ve tried to buy a match day pass but it says none available

Users who are viewing this thread