I have some good news and some bad news (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Some of the their earlier stuff was okay. But then they got stuck up their own arses to a degree that it even taints the earlier stuff. He can’t sing for toffee either. Some serious work going on in the studio to make him sound half a decent singer on their studio recordings.

I also seem to remember them pulling this stunt before and giving an arbitrary date that they’ll stop recording new material which has long passed. I recon Jo Whiley got the “exclusive” that time also. Attention seekers.

Otis

Some of the their earlier stuff was okay. But then they got stuck up their own arses to a degree that it even taints the earlier stuff. He can’t sing for toffee either. Some serious work going on in the studio to make him sound half a decent singer on their studio recordings.

I also seem to remember them pulling this stunt before and giving an arbitrary date that they’ll stop recording new material which has long passed. I recon Jo Whiley got the “exclusive” that time also. Attention seekers.
I used to really like them at the start of their career.

Never ever known a band to sell out so much and so fast.

Their new(ish?) single, Higher Power, is so shockingly bad it's untrue.

Truly dreadful.

skyblue1991

I used to really like them at the start of their career.

Never ever known a band to sell out so much and so fast.

Their new(ish?) single, Higher Power, is so shockingly bad it's untrue.

Truly dreadful.
I raise you:

You, you are, my universe...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I bought the CD's of "Parachutes" and "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" years ago. Haven't played them for years either.

skyblue1991

I enjoyed their gig at the CBS in 2012, but for me all stuff after that was shite and houldve called it a day earlier

Can't say they'd be missed

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

It’sabatch87

I really liked the first two albums, but I can't say I've particularly been interested since. Wow, that must be around 18 years.
Yes I lost interest after “A rush of blood to the head”
That was a fantastic album mind you.
Politik is a great song.

Covkid1968#

Saw them at Ronnie Scott’s on new band night on a Thursday and it was before yellow. Chris Martin was so down to earth and their music sounded class. 3 weeks later Yellow hit the charts and at some point Martin turned into an utter cock.

rob9872

What an awfully jealous list of postings.

Users who are viewing this thread