I need your help! Please read and reply if possible... (1 Viewer)

Skybluesquirrel

The administrators report was clear. Sisu claim that CCFC Holdings Ltd is the football club, not CCFC Ltd. I've just posted up on my blog thoughts about the players contracts. Why have CCFC Ltd been paying the wages on contracts that SISU claim belong to CCFC Holdings Ltd? Has this changed and what are the implications for any change? The link is here.

http://wp.me/p3tgbp-1w

The next part is where I need your help. Im starting to consider the income side of things.

Have you received (and you kept) any letters from CCFC in any capacity? If so, can you have a look and see who they are from. If its an official letter, it should show the company name and number somewhere on the document. Its against company law not to include these details.

If you have had letters requesting season ticket renewals in particular, who is that from?

If you have paid for (season) tickets by credit card, or bank transfers, what are the details? Is it Holdings or CCFC Ltd. If you paid by cheque, who did they ask you to make it out to. Has this changed in the last year or two?

The more information I have the better. If you have scans of the documents and would like to help by sending them to me, PM me and I'll give you an email address to send it to.

If its always been from CCFC Ltd, then this presents some more evidence that it is CCFC Ltd that is in fact the football club. NOT Holdings.

We need to catch them out. Thanks for any help and support. Much appreciated.

PUSB.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Well written article. Every time something like this is written it raises more questions than answers. I think Mr Appleton knows this is a nest of vipers and could possibly lead to criminal prosecutions and directors being struck off, thats why he is treading carefully. One hopes that the football league will get involved at some point, they have a duty of care to their member clubs and must protect both their and the clubs interest.

pb2875

PM me your email address as I have a letter with the details of the limited companies on the bottom.

It does list both companies on though with some interesting text supporting it!

Bluegloucester

The administrators report was clear. Sisu claim that CCFC Holdings Ltd is the football club, not CCFC Ltd. I've just posted up on my blog thoughts about the players contracts. Why have CCFC Ltd been paying the wages on contracts that SISU claim belong to CCFC Holdings Ltd? Has this changed and what are the implications for any change? The link is here.

http://wp.me/p3tgbp-1w

The next part is where I need your help. Im starting to consider the income side of things.

Have you received (and you kept) any letters from CCFC in any capacity? If so, can you have a look and see who they are from. If its an official letter, it should show the company name and number somewhere on the document. Its against company law not to include these details.

If you have had letters requesting season ticket renewals in particular, who is that from?

If you have paid for (season) tickets by credit card, or bank transfers, what are the details? Is it Holdings or CCFC Ltd. If you paid by cheque, who did they ask you to make it out to. Has this changed in the last year or two?

The more information I have the better. If you have scans of the documents and would like to help by sending them to me, PM me and I'll give you an email address to send it to.

If its always been from CCFC Ltd, then this presents some more evidence that it is CCFC Ltd that is in fact the football club. NOT Holdings.

We need to catch them out. Thanks for any help and support. Much appreciated.

PUSB.

Hi Squirrel, the headed paper shows both Ltd and Holdings. They do not have separate headed paper.

Sub

Hi Squirrel, the headed paper shows both Ltd and Holdings. They do not have separate headed paper.

so does that mean that both companies are in admin then and the administrator should be running holdings and LTD not Tim !!!

crowsnest

The weekly email newsletter send last Friday by FL interactive who run the website and who have the same address as the football league yet they only refer to CCFC Ltd company number 303056875

You received this email as a registered subscriber of Coventry City FC (Coventry City Football Club Limited, registered in England and Wales, Company number 3056875, of Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Foleshill, Coventry CV6 6GE).
Part of the FL Interactive network (FL Interactive Limited, registered in England and Wales, Company number 4112553, of Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston, PR2 2YF).

Hi, I am new to Sky Blues Talk so this is now my third time trying to post hopefully it will work.
I have a few friends who work at CCFC and asked hem if they have such information.
I have seen contracts from when they restructured (2008) which have both companies on the headed paper but shows Holdings as the holding company of CCFC Ltd.
This letter was signed by someone who I believe is now he interim CEO of ACL.
Wage slips show they are being paid by Holdings.
They also have letters dating back to 2002 before SISU which also state the same.

Now I am not pro SISU or ACL but seeing the different names on the bottom of these letters shows that ACL,JE,GH and others who have worked for both companies are fully aware of this information.

SkyblueBri

My purchase receipt for last seasons season ticket dated 20/03/12 showed the following;

CCFC Superstore
Coventry City Football Club Ltd
Richo Arena
Phoenix Way
Coventry
Vat No 655133937

Hope this helps, best of luck.

Skybluesquirrel

The weekly email newsletter send last Friday by FL interactive who run the website and who have the same address as the football league yet they only refer to CCFC Ltd company number 303056875

You received this email as a registered subscriber of Coventry City FC (Coventry City Football Club Limited, registered in England and Wales, Company number 3056875, of Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Foleshill, Coventry CV6 6GE).
Part of the FL Interactive network (FL Interactive Limited, registered in England and Wales, Company number 4112553, of Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston, PR2 2YF).

Can you forward that to me. How are they sending out emails on behalf of a company in administration?

AFCCOVENTRY

I was sent an offer back in November for an executive box and the bottom of the email has this

You are receiving this because you have previously registered on the CCFC database. If you wish to unsubscribe from future mailing please Click Here
Coventry City Football Club Ltd. Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Coventry, CV6 6GE

oakey

Just had a quick look as I do tend to hang on to stuff
season ticket 1994/95 is headed, Coventry City Football Club with no further info
Season ticket 2004/05 has a VAT number on 655 1339 37
Renewal letter 2008/09 has at the base of the letter, Coventry City Football Club (Holdings) Limited registered in England No.94305 in the holding company of Coventry City Football Club Limited Registered in England No. 3056875.#
Flexicard letter 2006 has the same entry as above. #
same as above on renewal letter of 2012/13

My purchase receipt for last seasons season ticket dated 20/03/12 showed the following;

CCFC Superstore
Coventry City Football Club Ltd
Richo Arena
Phoenix Way
Coventry
Vat No 655133937

Hope this helps, best of luck.

just found the receipt from the preston jpt game, same as above was at the top.

wingy

Hi, I am new to Sky Blues Talk so this is now my third time trying to post hopefully it will work.
I have a few friends who work at CCFC and asked hem if they have such information.
I have seen contracts from when they restructured (2008) which have both companies on the headed paper but shows Holdings as the holding company of CCFC Ltd.
They also have letters dating back to 2002 before SISU which also state the same.

Now I am not pro SISU or ACL but seeing the different names on the bottom of these letters shows that ACL,JE,GH and others who have worked for both companies are fully aware of this information.
Welcome to this site BTW:wave:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Hi welcome. Just happen to have friends who work at ccfc and these"friends" have shown you contracts and letters is your "boyfrind" a journalist :thinking about:

Tonylinc

Well done squirrel this is exactly what we need now; some investigative digging. All the best mate I'm sure that everyone is right behind you.

Hi welcome. Just happen to have friends who work at ccfc and these"friends" have shown you contracts and letters is your "boyfrind" a journalist :thinking about:

That's a little harsh, no I do not have a journalist boyfriend as the last time I looked I was a straight male, not gay. As for the information I have disclosed it has come from friends I have known for a long time and that have worked there for 15yrs plus.
As I have read on these forums people only believe what they want to whether it is from ACL's corner or SISU's. I am only a fan who wants the best for the sky blues as said earlier I do not support either side.

J

Jack Griffin

I have season ticket purchase reciepts for
2005/6
2007/8
2008/9
2009/10
All say Vat No 655133937 on them.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

That's a little harsh, no I do not have a journalist boyfriend as the last time I looked I was a straight male, not gay. As for the information I have disclosed it has come from friends I have known for a long time and that have worked there for 15yrs plus.
As I have read on these forums people only believe what they want to whether it is from ACL's corner or SISU's. I am only a fan who wants the best for the sky blues as said earlier I do not support either side.

With the situation at the moment should they be giving you information and while we are at it could you ask them where the Golden share is please?

Grendel

Golden share is with the football league, and my first post was only answering the question as to who pays wages.

Hi welcome thanks for the information.

Remember on this site if you dare to question ACL the council Hoffman Elliot etc you will get considerable scrutiny and derision.

Ignore the fools - they know not what they are doing.

letsallsingtogether

Hi welcome thanks for the information.

Remember on this site if you dare to question ACL the council Hoffman Elliot etc you will get considerable scrutiny and derision.

Ignore the fools - they know not what they are doing.

Hark at Her:thinking about:

cloughie

I have noticed that everyone who has a receipt all have the same VAT number also from Ltd and each company Ltd /Holdings will have a different VAT number

If Ltd was shown then as the company on the receipt then that shows it is Ltd you have paid

Users who are viewing this thread