I need your help! Please read and reply if possible... (1 Viewer)

Bennets Afro

I notice that on companies house holdings now has activities of a sports club and ltd now has operations of sports facilities.

Ltd is also in admin as of 15 may 2013

I thought this happened months ago? And when did this swap in activities take place?

James Smith

I had a look at the only tickets I have been able to find (had a big chuck out of stuff recently) are from 2009 and have the Vat No 655 133 937. None of my programmes, one of which I read cover to cover on the tube this morning, have the company number in them.

Skybluesquirrel

I have noticed that everyone who has a receipt all have the same VAT number also from Ltd and each company Ltd /Holdings will have a different VAT number

If Ltd was shown then as the company on the receipt then that shows it is Ltd you have paid

Exactly. The VAT number shows who we are paying. Or at least who is collecting the money.

Has anyone got any credit card statements that show exactly who they paid?

bigfatronssba

Exactly. The VAT number shows who we are paying. Or at least who is collecting the money.

Has anyone got any credit card statements that show exactly who they paid?

I did look for you but mine all say Ccfc superstore.

Badger

If it's any help this is from the VAT Validation site
Yes, valid VAT number
Member StateGBVAT NumberGB 655133937Date when request received2013/05/22 10:23:28NameTHE COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LTD AddressRICOH ARENA
PHOENIX WAY
FOLESHILL
COVENTRY
CV6 6GE

psgm1

Banned
Hi squirrel there is online a vat number checker script:

http://www.braemoor.co.uk/software/vat.shtml

However it is asking for a code/number of a different format to the number posted on the website

(e.g. RO 459 491 7 instead of just the numbers I have seen amongst all the ccfc company info). Is there somewhere you know wher you can look up online this info, or do you need to be a subscription to some database somewhere?

I presume that any database will require a fee, so was just looking for free-online based versions.

If they don't exist then no probs!

Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread