I remember (1 Viewer)

archieboy

In 87 I was lucky enough to be present at every round as 15 year old lad, I managed to get my ticket after queuing for hours but also the club would only guarantee non season ticket holders a ticket if folk bought a season ticket for the following season. Imagine Timmy and co doing that, would stick people between a rock and a hard place then wouldn't it? Definitely wouldn't have forty thousand then

Skyblueweeman

Shhhhhh! Don't give them bloody ideas!

There'd be sooooo much negative coverage of it if that were to happen. They'd have to relent.

archieboy

You got to admit though it would put the cat amongst the pigeons, everyone saying I'm not renewing, never going while their in charge and suddenly you've got 15k season ticket holders! It won't happen anyway as if we are at home in the semi we'll big crowd bottle it as always, and as I leave the ricoh I'll be stuck behind some c**t saying I haven't been for 10 years and he wishes he hadn't bothered just as I heard after crewe

Fergusons_Beard

Just buy a ticket in the opposition end

That's what happened to me in '87.

Lucky to get one , although I can say 'I was there' no surprise I had a better time in the Kop in the semis.....

Not recommended although beggars can't be choosers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaz71

In 87 I was lucky enough to be present at every round as 15 year old lad, I managed to get my ticket after queuing for hours but also the club would only guarantee non season ticket holders a ticket if folk bought a season ticket for the following season. Imagine Timmy and co doing that, would stick people between a rock and a hard place then wouldn't it? Definitely wouldn't have forty thousand then

I was there with you, went to every round except Old Trafford as a 15 year old in 87.

Users who are viewing this thread