I saw Reda today rather interestingly. (1 Viewer)

Maaaaaardy

Evening all. Full time lurker, rare poster but had to share this little tale with you all. Today I was at the train station and saw Reda Johnson. It was exactly 3:05 in the afternoon and he was driving a Mini (An old one, but not a vintage one) and he drove right into the car park. It was definitely Reda and was tempted to go over and say hi, ask for a picture etc. but before I could a man in a suit walked out, said hi to him and got in his car and they left together.

Now, could this be a new signing? Or more likely his agent, as I believe he has a one year contract correct? Either way, just thought i'd share it as that was the most interesting part of my day! Let the speculation begin eh?

Also, couldn't help but laugh at a giant of a man in a Mini. How odd!

skybluedan

forget the mini I'm more bothered about him picking up men at the train station... Just wait now for a groin injury, least now we know why he's never about

Last edited:

Kingokings204

Evening all. Full time lurker, rare poster but had to share this little tale with you all. Today I was at the train station and saw Reda Johnson. It was exactly 3:05 in the afternoon and he was driving a Mini (An old one, but not a vintage one) and he drove right into the car park. It was definitely Reda and was tempted to go over and say hi, ask for a picture etc. but before I could a man in a suit walked out, said hi to him and got in his car and they left together.

Now, could this be a new signing? Or more likely his agent, as I believe he has a one year contract correct? Either way, just thought i'd share it as that was the most interesting part of my day! Let the speculation begin eh?

Also, couldn't help but laugh at a giant of a man in a Mini. How odd!

Probably just doing a spot of train spotting. Nothing odd about that?

Users who are viewing this thread