I swear I've seen this somewhere before.. (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You see, this is what's pissed me off. In recent years some kits have been similar across different clubs around the world yes, but this year, this style is absolutely identical.

There is no uniqueness in any way shape or form of these kits and whilst I can sympathise with people getting fed up with the moaning, these strips are actually a completely new breed of identical, generic 'training tops'.

I don't think last years kit was being used by another club was it? Even similar? It may have been a slightly different cut to a pre made model, but at least it was tailored to us individually. These new ones don't even try.

Malaka

I must admit that I don't really have a problem with a shared design, but am slightly miffed at the mark up for badges etc.

Nick

Administrator
I must admit that I don't really have a problem with a shared design, but am slightly miffed at the mark up for badges etc.

Hasn't it always been like it?

For example back in the day if it was a Pony Jacket with a CCFC badge on it it would cost a fair bit more than a plain pony jacket.

Same with football socks, you can go in Sports Direct and get a plain pair for 3 or 4 quid, but when they have a club name on them they are 15-16.

Pipehitterz

its just modern football isn it
portugal and france had the same shirt and patern in the euro final , but a different colour

covmark

Nowhere near as boring as to go out or your way to write something nasty about what someone else finds interesting - and then to follow up with an insult.
1) there's many things wrong with our club that are worth whining about, this really isn't one of them.

2) It was done to death on the new kit thread, therefore it's boring as fuck.

3) Apologies for the get a life comment, but I've seen far worse.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Malaka

Hasn't it always been like it?

For example back in the day if it was a Pony Jacket with a CCFC badge on it it would cost a fair bit more than a plain pony jacket.

Same with football socks, you can go in Sports Direct and get a plain pair for 3 or 4 quid, but when they have a club name on them they are 15-16.
It has but I was miffed then aswell

Joy Division

I don't think last years kit was being used by another club was it? Even similar? It may have been a slightly different cut to a pre made model, but at least it was tailored to us individually. These new ones don't even try.

Last years CCFC kit was used by Malaga the year previous to that.

CCFC 2015/16

New-Coventry-Shirt-2015-16.jpeg

Malaga 2014/15
Malaga_Home_Soccer_Jersey_Shirt_2014-15_02.jpg

ccfcway

i can onl;y assume
Fair enough, I retract 50% of my outrage. At least the blue was a different shade though.

Yes, I know there are bigger issues going on at the club, but it's still sad to see it.

us having the same kit as Malaga doesn't annoy me 1% as much as seeing WASPS logo on the Ricoh

Joy Division

Looking at their online shop they are charging 99 Swiss Francs for this top. In British Pound that is £77.20! And we thought ours were expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread