NorthernWisdom

Apr 23, 2013
A thread title as much in the hope the SBT twitter account automatically tweets new subjects ;) but also a question.

Strangest tweets you've seen? Most bizarre, out of context subjects?

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
A thread title as much in the hope the SBT twitter account automatically tweets new subjects ;) but also a question.

Strangest tweets you've seen? Most bizarre, out of context subjects?

Can't help you there fella

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
You're not my next door neighbour btw?

We've moved beyond grunting at each other, to 'alright fella' whenever our paths cross.

Never know, I might find out his name by 2020!

Met my new one tonight
Moved in five months ago
Rental property, had some right nutters in there over the last 4-5 yrs
never stay long but the first one after it had been vacant for nearly a yr took the biscuit
German I think possibly a student dressed in what I thought was something like SS uniform type gear
Had my daughter living with me when she had her firstborn
A Sunday evening around 7 pm and little Josh was put to bed and wept for a couple of minutes
The tool started banging the party wall I was on his doorstep in a flash , don't know how I restrained myself , let it go with verbals , sad bastard

OH nearly forgot, got a visit from social services the next day, baby at risk bollux
I really should have just chinned him but got the council to give him a visit as a problem neighbour

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Jan 24, 2011
Malvern
I don't use Twitter. Stupid name for a social media thingy. And who came up with the word "tweet" for f**ks sake? :D

stupot07

Mar 20, 2011
I don't use Twitter. Stupid name for a social media thingy. And who came up with the word "tweet" for f**ks sake? :D

Chaffinches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread