I wish the Telegraph wouldn't build our hopes up like this! (1 Viewer)

Otis

Bet if we promised half a dozen Oman national team players into our City squad that would tip the balance.

That and a camel each.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'll take a camel if it means he buys the club...why, does he have a large surplus?

Otis

Was thinking more in terms of us giving camels to them rather than the other way round!

Johnnythespider

Oh man, i've got the hump with the telegraph over this, seriously does anybody think he'll be at the ricoh monday ?. I wonder if he's got enough wives ;)

Sky Blue Sheepy

Am I reading it wrong? I'm interpreting that article as saying "Sultan of Oman is giving his national players a bonus for how well they've done. He was looking to buy Newcastle, therefore he might buy Coventry"? :facepalm:

dongonzalos

Bloody hell instead of making things up. Why are not knocking on sisus door asking the tough questions. Why are they not getting financial documents through the freedom of information act. Why are they not speaking to ex sisu employees. Why are they not comparing the money saved by the sale of the juke against the cost of relegation. Why are they Ot hassling keys or the hoff getting the inside info. Why do they not have a secret source with the players or in the board. Do some bloody investigative journalism.

Nonleagueherewecome

Was thinking more in terms of us giving camels to them rather than the other way round!

I know, I deliberately mis-read it for surrealist effect ;)

Users who are viewing this thread