I'd just like to watch a good game.... (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

You know its bad when you lament at the other team for not completing an exciting pass that could have seen them score. And it's not because you don't love the city it's because your so used to watching dire football you just want something to entertain you.

The thing is I can't remember the last time we hammered a team or played with flair. So whilst I think Presley is the wrong man I kind of also just accept we are in a cycle of decline. And that whilst a new manager may give us a boost I just end up wondering for how long?

i keep going but I'm almost not sure why anymore. To the point where I wonder if I might go and watch another team. But who? I can't do it of course but if we go down again I think I may give it up. I hate Sisu and just wish we could get rid of them.

Mr T - Sukka!

I wonder how many fans like you will give wasps a go?

Entertaining match and you can have a beer in your seat.

Sounds tempting doesnt it.

Hobo

Or try Coventry Rugby, another excellent home win against highly rated Richmond yesterday.

stupot07

Depends if you want to spend £40 for a ticket to watch a team you don't have any affinity with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ecky

Was talking to a cov utd player last night, 2nd in their league and playing well, were promoted last season expect promotion this season.
One league away from the conference, sure he said it was free entry to the butts stadium....
Things looking good for the club.
Interesting and what I thought was down to earth the lad had his kit on at 6.30 and was catching a bus from the cov transport museum back home!!
All the best to them I say might even have a wander down to their next home game

Hobo

This is what has really put me off the last few years, even when we were in the Championship

TOTALLY DULL FOOTBALL by both sides. It does not merit the outlay in time let alone cost. I can watch better football played by amateurs for free in the Memorial Park on a Saturday and Sunday morning. Nothing worse that watching professional footballers who don't seem to care whether they win or lose. They play like they are strangers who don't train together. In fact judging by the skill level at some free kicks and general crossing ability you wonder whether they train.

i don't have to watch a team that wins every week and it doesn't have to be world class. But I do expect a certain level of competitiveness, a certain tempo to a game and at least some basic skill level. Set pieces should at least look like they have been worked out and practised.

Rusty Trombone

Was talking to a cov utd player last night, 2nd in their league and playing well, were promoted last season expect promotion this season.
One league away from the conference, sure he said it was free entry to the butts stadium....
Things looking good for the club.
Interesting and what I thought was down to earth the lad had his kit on at 6.30 and was catching a bus from the cov transport museum back home!!
All the best to them I say might even have a wander down to their next home game

They play at the Higgs Centre on Allard Way when the academy aren't playing. They are doing well, but few leagues from the conference, not much higher level than a lot of other local football, but I wish them well.

Users who are viewing this thread