Idiots Berating Reda on Twitter (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Well, dearest, you seem to enjoy being a passive WUM, don't you?

Again, BIG BOLD LETTERS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND, it's a matter of OPINION. Personally, I don't enjoy dissecting people's posts to find WUM material, you're in a league of your own there, pal.

The clearest thing to me, is that you cannot perceive anything past your own misguided arrogance. Hence, you are unable to debate.

Honk, honk, 134 to Swindon now departing. Get on it.

You should get some anger management help. Mind Coventry and Warwickshire would be a good starting point.

mechaishida

You should get some anger management help. Mind Coventry and Warwickshire would be a good starting point.

So that proves you're a WUM, correct? I'm trying to make a point clear to your thick, impenetrable skull, and this is your response? Hahaha.

Shove off you silly little man, has anyone told you you're incredibly boring?

Hobo

Uh huh and again, again you've missed the point. That is not the issue, bloody hell fire...

Whatever, I'm done arguing this point, it's going absolutely nowhere.

No I get your point you thought his response was unprofessional. But the situation has still come about from the moronic response of a few idiots who have got all in a lather because he went to a Sheffield Wed game. I personally don't rate Reda and I think he is injury prone. I wouldn't have renewed his contract but that is my opinion. I think he may have had issues with Pressley but to think he is currently pretending to be injured....isn't even an opinion worth giving the time of day to.

mechaishida

No I get your point you thought his response was unprofessional. But the situation has still come about from the moronic response of a few idiots who have got all in a lather because he went to a Sheffield Wed game. I personally don't rate Reda and I think he is injury prone. I wouldn't have renewed his contract but that is my opinion. I think he may have had issues with Pressley but to think he is currently pretending to be injured....isn't even an opinion worth giving the time of day to.

Yep, and those same morons are technically to blame for his dubious response. I agree, the comments made about him faking injury were just absolutely obscure and uncalled-for; I too don't actually rate Reda as highly as a lot of fans, and wouldn't be too bothered if he was released, but such a barrage of unqualified comments on his Twitter was staggering.

Maybe such an agreement has already been discussed, for his release, I dunno. Me personally, I'd bank on it, since it will undoubtedly free up a large chunk of the wage budget for someone more reliable.

Monners

So that proves you're a WUM, correct? I'm trying to make a point clear to your thick, impenetrable skull, and this is your response? Hahaha.

Shove off you silly little man, has anyone told you you're incredibly boring?

I haven't heard "shove off" for years - good to see some old terminology on the come back. Flippin eck, it's about time!

mechaishida

I haven't heard "shove off" for years - good to see some old terminology on the come back. Flippin eck, it's about time!

I was being extra, mega polite. :D I try not to use too much profanity on here now, it offends some of the sensitive souls who live in Monasteries.

Covstu

I think the language from our 'fans' is the disgrace here. Players will always have their 'club' and that will never change, you only have to listen to Quinny on talksport about where his allegiences lie. I have no major issues with the photo (not on Twitter so havent actually seen it) but its fans like that will drive players away from the club.

lewys33

Just to clarify......

A liverpool fan accused him of lying about his leg injury and that he was going to call coventry's owners (ooo hard)

Reda responded with a picture of himself in a sheff weds top eating dinner in his house............

Nothing to see here people.

chiefdave

A liverpool fan accused him of lying about his leg injury and that he was going to call coventry's owners (ooo hard)

Reda responded with a picture of himself in a sheff weds top eating dinner in his house............

You missed the bit where he sent a picture of his knee with a pretty hefty scar on it to which the idiot replied that it wasn't his knee and he was calling our owners. Reda tweeted him back and said he could get him the number! To be honest he may well have been sending a photo of himself eating and just happened to have the shirt on. He's a bit odd like that.

My favourite one was when he called out a Cov fan saying he'd probably only been to the Gillingham game and would turn up for the last game of the season (Reda's obviously expecting that to be a promotion party).

Gint11

It's a bit silly. Reda said nothing wrong but is fuelling it by retweeting everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hill83

Absolutely, I see that perspective 100%. This is why I loathe social media sites like Twatter and Facebook, they're full of pecker-heads ready to jump on anyone for anything.

So erm.......like you on here for example?

mechaishida

So erm.......like you on here for example?

So, erm...no. Talk about dredging up last month's news for some 'likes', fuck me. ;)

Quick, get off your phone and back to work, those McNuggets don't dunk themselves in the fryer ffs. Time is money, young Hill.

hill83

So, erm...no. Talk about dredging up last month's news for some 'likes', fuck me. ;)

Quick, get off your phone and back to work, those McNuggets don't dunk themselves in the fryer ffs. Time is money, young Hill.

See

Users who are viewing this thread