If Gunna leaves (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

is Deegan a ready made 'tougher' replacement? I'd say yes!

C

Clive Plattini

Not 100% convinced by Deegan yet. He's a battler. Just not sure if he is technically good enough. Definitely deserves a chance to show us what he is capable of though.

CovScott88

Personally, I don't think so. He is a decent player and does have a bit of bite to him, but I wouldn't like to go into the season with him as first choice.
I just think he is slightly more limited as a footballer, compared to some of the others, and doesn't quite have the quickness of thought and movement to suit our current formation and style of play. Just my opinion though.

Skyblueheff

Why is Deegan called the Pitbull? I can't remember him making a decent challenge yet. Yes he is commited and looks tough but with that nickname I expect him to be snapping people!

Covstu

What i have seen of him, i have not been impressed. Looks clueless out there in my opinion. Also i dont think you can play him and clingan together.

rob9872

Hope Gunnar stays but he is easily replaceable if he doesn't. Not sure Deegan's the man but I wouldn't bust the bank to keep hold of AG. Nice lad, hard worker good honest pro and definitely improved. Still a young lad and can has a decent shot, but not outstanding ability and we can cope.

Cov 4 Prem

I thought Deegan wasn't all that bad in his first few games! Scored a good goal at home if my memory serves me right. I think he'd be better than Gunnar given the oppourtunity seeing as he has faded so much from the class he was at in previous seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread