if mowbray gets the job one of the first things he should do is (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Have i just read people calling for Oggy to be sacked? FUCKING HELL he is the only person at the club with any sort of connection to our history and the good old days, it's OGGY for fuck sake! What's next, wheel the ticket lady out of the club shop and leave her sitting in the rain, make the Mad Hatters sit down, tell Dave Bennett to stop dressing like a clown?! Oggy should be as involved in our club until the day he dies.....Hang your head in shame whoever suggested such a ridiculous idea.:facepalm:

kg82

Have i just read people calling for Oggy to be sacked? FUCKING HELL he is the only person at the club with any sort of connection to our history and the good old days, it's OGGY for fuck sake! What's next, wheel the ticket lady out of the club shop and leave her sitting in the rain, make the Mad Hatters sit down, tell Dave Bennett to stop dressing like a clown?! Oggy should be as involved in our club until the day he dies.....Hang your head in shame whoever suggested such a ridiculous idea.:facepalm:

It was Ian Wright, he always seemed to have some agenda with Oggy

Terry Gibson's perm

Oggy should not be kept on because he is long serving but because he is good at his job, I have been Oggy out for years but I know an ex youth team keeper and he raves about him and he will have worked with him a lot more than me!

luwalla

Most keepers we have had under his tenure have been poor, Burge a classic example where we all see his lack of ability in many areas such as command of his box and under Oggy that has not improved any.

Wjat club have you been following the last 10 years!!? Goalkeeper is the one position that we have been fortunate enough to have good players in !! Schmiechal, westwood, murphy etc! Some of which have said they only came because of oggy! Even burge has come in at a high pressure point in time, and as a young lad under very difficult circumstances has grown & done quite well. The goalkeeper is one of the most high pressure positions in the team... You can be hero or total villan in the space of a few minutes &, unlike strikers who go weeks without scoring or midfielders who dissapear for 90 mins, no one is there to help you out.... Oggy has done as well - if not better - than any other goalie coach & definately should not be made any kind of scape goat

ccfc92

Wjat club have you been following the last 10 years!!? Goalkeeper is the one position that we have been fortunate enough to have good players in !! Schmiechal, westwood, murphy etc! Some of which have said they only came because of oggy! Even burge has come in at a high pressure point in time, and as a young lad under very difficult circumstances has grown & done quite well. The goalkeeper is one of the most high pressure positions in the team... You can be hero or total villan in the space of a few minutes &, unlike strikers who go weeks without scoring or midfielders who dissapear for 90 mins, no one is there to help you out.... Oggy has done as well - if not better - than any other goalie coach & definately should not be made any kind of scape goat

Agreed. I think people are getting academy and brought in keepers mixed up.

It doesn't matter if they've come through the academy or not, if there's a keeper in form between the sticks, that's what's important, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread