If the FL hand Share to Holdings, I will be writing to the PM demanding an Enquiry! (1 Viewer)

Samo

If the FL hand the Share to a company who have;

Caused 'catastrophic insolvency'
Failed to file accounts year after year
Repeatedly incurred tranfer embargos
Completely disregarded the wishes and views of supporters
Took the club the brink of liquidation and threatened it
Failed to notice or address flaws in the rental agreement
Refused to pay agreed rent
Made a catalogue of ridiculous decisions
Employed staff who are not fit for purpose
Caused the club to be relegated and took it to it's lowest point in half a century

I will write to the PM and anyone else who will listen. This cannot be allowed to happen and the FL are not above the law. The Fit and Proper Owners Test should be just that and we must demand that it is!

WFC

If the FL hand the Share to a company who have;

Caused 'catastrophic insolvency'
Failed to file accounts year after year
Repeatedly incurred tranfer embargos
Completely disregarded the wishes and views of supporters
Took the club the brink of liquidation and threatened it
Failed to notice or address flaws in the rental agreement
Refused to pay agreed rent
Made a catalogue of ridiculous decisions
Employed staff who are not fit for purpose
Caused the club to be relegated and took it to it's lowest point in half a century

I will write to the PM and anyone else who will listen. This cannot be allowed to happen and the FL are not above the law. The Fit and Proper Owners Test should be just that and we must demand that it is!

I'm surprised no-one has contacted the fraud squad on their website yet. Moving assets from a company to another, dumping debt into it and then wrapping it up to free you of it while stripping assets out of it is illegal.

dadgad

I'm surprised no-one has contacted the fraud squad on their website yet. Moving assets from a company to another, dumping debt into it and then wrapping it up to free you of it while stripping assets out of it is illegal.

Surely if this is happening the Administrator must be aware.?
Therefore, how can he facilitate the continuation of such activity??

wingy

Surely if this is happening the Administrator must be aware.?
Therefore, how can he facilitate the continuation of such activity??
Apparently such things are not illegal but underhand and unfair.sure one of our posters used the word Misfeance or the like the other day.

stupot07

Didnt the glaziers dump a load of debt on manu when they took over?

Nick

Administrator
If the pm can go on holiday to Ibiza while all of this terror stuff is on I am pretty sure he won't give a shit!

Paxman II

Op you are making conclusions based on sentiment and a lack of understanding about what is legal. SISU have done nothing illegal whether you like it or not.

Samo

If the pm can go on holiday to Ibiza while all of this terror stuff is on I am pretty sure he won't give a shit!

I'm sure you're right Nick, I just think we should be as noisy as bloody possible! Try and get a daily Journo interested, anything. The FL can't just hand them the share to avoid legal proceedings and leave us shafted for fuck knows how long, if not for good!

Samo

Op you are making conclusions based on sentiment and a lack of understanding about what is legal. SISU have done nothing illegal whether you like it or not.

I didn't say they had. I said the FL's Fit and Proper test should be just that! Please read OP

Paxman II

I agree with the sentiment expressed op but as far as the fit and proper persons test goes we would have no pub licensees and many other areas of industry and services would also be out on their ear if you demanded strictly rules. SISU may have been fairly despicable about some of their handling of the football club but it's a business and they meet all the criteria handsomely tbh.

torchomatic

Barack Obama. He's our only hope.

cloughie

I agree with the sentiment expressed op but as far as the fit and proper persons test goes we would have no pub licensees and many other areas of industry and services would also be out on their ear if you demanded strictly rules. SISU may have been fairly despicable about some of their handling of the football club but it's a business and they meet all the criteria handsomely tbh

what is that criteria /rules and if you don't know you cannot say they meet it

QUOTE paxman 'you are making conclusions based on sentiment and a lack of understanding about what is legal. SISU have done nothing illegal whether you like it or not.'

that will be found out on the administrators findings ( investigating directors actions )accounts seem to differ from fishers verbal accounts of what is where and who owns what

Last edited:

Sick Boy

I am sure he will be on it right away. :laugh:

Samo

I agree with the sentiment expressed op but as far as the fit and proper persons test goes we would have no pub licensees and many other areas of industry and services would also be out on their ear if you demanded strictly rules. SISU may have been fairly despicable about some of their handling of the football club but it's a business and they meet all the criteria handsomely tbh.

Handsomely? Wow!
Not big on apologies are you Pax? I'll take it as one though.

@richh87

If the FL hand Share to Holdings, I will be writing to the PM demanding an Enqu

Handsomely? What a load of shit.

Grendel

Shouldn't we be getting the United Nations involved?

ajsccfc

batmansignallightwonder-1.png

WFC

Apparently such things are not illegal but underhand and unfair.sure one of our posters used the word Misfeance or the like the other day.

Under certain circumstance it is, that's not to suggest that it is the case in this instance. If you know that a company is no longer able to continue to trade and you transfer assets out and dump debt in before winding it up in some circumstances it is considered fraudulent trading.

As I say I'm not suggesting in any way that anything illegal has taken place, I'm just surprised no-one has complained to the authorities yet.

The Glazer situation was completely different. He made use of regulations which allow you to transfer a personal debt to a company if you have purchased sufficient shares in a PLC to enable you to return it to private ownership. Glazer borrowed the money to by the shares and then transferred the debt to the company. In doing so he turned MU from one of the riches clubs into one of the most debt ridden with them becoming what's called a highly leveraged business and put himself in a position where if he sold the club for just a few quid he'd still be in profit.

The Administrator will at some time look at the activities of the directors. If he believes anything wrong has happened he will refer it then.

psgm1

Banned
WHEN were these debts accrued by Ltd?

DID Holdings ever have these debts and transfer them over?

When exactly did sisu start planning for a new stadium? From what was said on the radio it is clear this has being going on behind the scenes for a LONG time.

If sisu have been looking for months for a new site, then how can they claim they entered talks with ACL in good faith? Surely by doing this they knew or at least expected the talks to break down and thereby providing circumstantial evidence that their plan all along was to leave the ricoh, once the plan to distress ACL failed

Have holdings EVER held debts, or has it always been the case that holdings has simply used ltd as a sinkhole.

When you consider that for well over a year I have been contending that sisu want to get hold of the arena to use as a sink hole for their debts, it now seems they have been using Ltd for that purpose!

But most crucially of all WHY has no one who has had access to sisu to ask these or similar questions were NO questions asked? Could it be they wanted to keep their powder dry until the could see which way the wind was blowing?

What happens if sisu by some chance win? Considering its blatantly apparent the vast majority want nothing to do with sisu, will the trust try and revert to type and try and worm its way back into sisu's good books?

Certainly there are a great many questions to be answered, yet those questions most likely will NEVER be asked!

quinn1971

I will write to the PM and anyone else who will listen.

He's off his tits in ibiza. But know exactly how you feel.it seems we all know what they are doing to our club, but nobody wants to help.

Steve.B50

I will write to the PM and anyone else who will listen.

He's off his tits in ibiza. But know exactly how you feel.it seems we all know what they are doing to our club, but nobody wants to help.

We all agree but hope someone else will do something. I suppose typical Coventry people .

quinn1971

We all agree but hope someone else will do something. I suppose typical Coventry people .

We can't just sit around this time.i have a feeling though that once the season starts and IF we are playing at walsall fans will think we're stuck with sisu so we might aswell go and watch them.i don't think there's enough fans who actually care about the club anymore to actually do something about it . We've been in administration for a while now,but not one thing has been done to let them know what we think.

Steve.B50

Quinn1971
Your right, most fans seem to have lost the will to fight this and who can blame them.
However, there are a few who at the very least are not going to just give up without some sort of fight.
I think we should try and get supporters to be present at every meeting or place where Mr Fisher or SISU will be. I do not think we can win his without help from the FL but I am not just going to do nothing.

quinn1971

Quinn1971
Your right, most fans seem to have lost the will to fight this and who can blame them.
However, there are a few who at the very least are not going to just give up without some sort of fight.
I think we should try and get supporters to be present at every meeting or place where Mr Fisher or SISU will be. I do not think we can win his without help from the FL but I am not just going to do nothing.

Im with you Steve. At least we will have done something. I think the trust must be planning something.the results of the poll they did to take action must have been 100 % yes . didn't they say they have over 2000 members.you could make alot of noise at these forums with half that.

Steve.B50

Why not protest in Broadgate?

In front of the Godiva statue,

Next Saturday?
Anything wrong with that but I want to make sure Mr Fisher can see in person how he is ripping the heart of genuine people who care.
He does not give a hoot about us, he is good with words but that's all he is good at.
I would like to hear it from the horses mouth and look her in the eyes when the real decision maker says she cares, because its obvious Mr Fisher does not.

quinn1971

Anything wrong with that but I want to make sure Mr Fisher can see in person how he is ripping the heart of genuine people who care.
He does not give a hoot about us, he is good with words but that's all he is good at.
I would like to hear it from the horses mouth and look her in the eyes when the real decision maker says she cares, because its obvious Mr Fisher does not.

Its definitely the forums that need to be targetted.fisher thinks he's just going to stroll into them preach about how they have the best interest of the club at heart and we will all go along with his great plan for our club.i know he's just the puppet for sisu but he needs to see for himself how angry we are they've got away with it pretty easily so far.

Steve.B50

Sorry mento say nothing wrong with that

Users who are viewing this thread